Elite indicators :) - page 483

Pawel

"sefc" indicators are usually solar wind and similar indicators renamed to something else. So far I haven't seen a single "sefc" indicator that was not something like that so I would need to do the "guessing game" what is that they "liked" this time. Give me some time and will try to find out which is the original indicator they renamed, but, from previous experience, do not expect it to work OK since, as I said, almost always "sefc" indicators are not working as they are told

pawel-:
Do you have a filter that is based on the RSI and Stochastic.

Like the bottom of the SEFC I forgot to show.

PS: it reminds to this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173803

Dear mladen,

if you've got some time, could you please look at my post #4985 p499 and add interpolation to that indicator ?

thanks in advance

derfel

mladen:
derfel

Overlooked it .

Here you go

regards

Mladen

Thank you very very much, have a nice sunday.

regards

derfel

mladen:
Guys

I have a feeling that you are all right (except that the initial rewritten version was made by me)

When indicator uses large enough number of bars, that peak can happen way back in the past and that is why it is not noticed but if you limit the number of calculated bars you pull that peak to the present and it becomes visible. The problem is in the smoothing : it needs some time to "stabilize". That happened to ValeoFX : the bars to calculate was set to too short value and then the peak became visible

Here is a version that will work OK. San there is no need to limit the bars calculated since in 99.99% time (except at the beginning) it will work in a loop for only 3 times, thus, fixing the loop will actually slow it down. Also, there is not so much arrows that would cause some significant slowdown, so ...

Here is this one (the peak is somewhere in the past - scroll left on your charts and it will be visible) As I said it can not be avoided (it is a result of how the smoothing has to be calculated) Solution would be to limit display to less than that peak but even then it is a just a matter of displaying or not, not if it will be there or not

Mladen ,

Is it possible for you code the Williams % range indicator of the currency strength pairs.So the Williams % range indicator of Euro will cross with USD etc.I understand that this can be tricky.Thank you.

nevar

Will try to make it

nevar:
Mladen , Is it possible for you code the Williams % range indicator of the currency strength pairs.So the Williams % range indicator of Euro will cross with USD etc.I understand that this can be tricky.Thank you.

6 symbols WPR ...

nevar

here is the first step to it : this one displays the WPR for 6 symbols making a dollar index.

Files:

Thank you Mladen,

Is it possible for you to add boolean function(true/false) with the pairs (USD/JPY=true/false etc..)?

Dear Mladen

Just one idea came across my mind regarding 6 symbol war indicator for more enhancement.

If it possible, can we have it in binary sub window, so that whenever we chose the pair if the chosen currency across above the comparable indicator it should show 1 else the other lower indicator shall show 0.

Maybe as far as My humble knowledge the buffer will not accommodate all of the currencies, so then you can devised into 2 deferent indicators.

Just an idea for better and clear visibility of overall reading.

Thanks.

Yours,

Khaliddxd

MUtli symbols wpr with alerts ...

Nevar

Made it this way (made 2 versions - one "simple" posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416 , and this advanced version) : in this one you can choose the symbols you want to see. Initially they are set to symbols from which dollar index is calculated, but you can choose whatever symbols you wish. Also, you are not limited to fixed number of symbols. For alerts you need at least 2 symbols and you can enter up to 8 symbols. Each and every symbol cross is examined and all in all it is maximum of 32 possible crosses. Also, since wpr is a rather "rude" indicator added jurik smoothing to make it a bit less "nervous". If you wish to turn the smoothing off simply set the SmoothPeriod to less than or equal to 1

Reason: