Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1109

topi:
hi mladen and mr tools alerts are there in this indi. but it keeps on alerting... too much of alerts ... is it possible to add normal alerts, alert after close of current candle and is this a repainting indi.?Candlestick_v1.1 (3).mq4

topi

As far as I see it alerts once per bar

mladen does it repaint or remove the signal once it has already placed ?

topi:
mladen does it repaint or remove the signal once it has already placed ?

I do not see obvious repainting code part in the code, but it needs to be tested

Here is the 'Ergo'.

Enjoy ...

Files:
ergo.mq4  5 kb

kramachandran59:
Hi mladen and mrtools,

My request for addition of alert to CANDLE DIRECTION INDICATOR has not been considered. Is there some specific reason for that.

I have an EA that I use for hidden stoploss and takeprofit. I would like a small modification to this EA. Once the trade has gone in the desired direction, I would like the stoploss to be shifted to BreakEven at the first given opportunity. It is desired that the BE should not be hidden.

The EA is attached below. Your help is always deeply appreciated.

Warm Regards

Hi mladen and mrtools,

Did you miss this request by oversight, or is there any reason for my requests being overlooked, not attended to etc.

I am eager to know why my requests are not being considered. I do fully understand that it is your prerogative and personal choice if you want to attend to or ignore any requests. But I am eager to know if there is something personal that I am missing .

Thanks and Warm regards

kramachandran59:
Hi mladen and mrtools,

Did you miss this request by oversight, or is there any reason for my requests being overlooked, not attended to etc.

I am eager to know why my requests are not being considered. I do fully understand that it is your prerogative and personal choice if you want to attend to or ignore any requests. But I am eager to know if there is something personal that I am missing .

Thanks and Warm regards

kramachandran59

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995 . It does all that you need regarding stop loss and take profit

Hello MrTools and Mladen, Please could you help this alert and arrow for this indicator, like MBB indicator?

Files:
mbb.png  39 kb
rsi-cci.ex4  16 kb
rsi-cci.mq4  5 kb

mladen:
kramachandran59 Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995 . It does all that you need regarding stop loss and take profit

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Please Malden and Mrtools, pleasse could you help me to add an Alert to this indicator whenever it enters 0.4 zone, exit the o.4 zone. thanks

Files:
slopevalues.mq4  27 kb

that is when it is in the greater than 0.8, 0.4 zone and Less than 0.8,0.4 ZONE. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Reason: