Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 789

Dear Mladen......I would appreciate if you may make ADX candle indicator in MTF....Thanks in advance...Talaat E.......

Files:

mladen i dont know its compile or not .. there is no parameter to change in this indicator .. like others i sent to you .. can you please check out and add parameters to change thanks

Files:

Rocktheedge:
mladen i dont know its compile or not .. there is no parameter to change in this indicator .. like others i sent to you .. can you please check out and add parameters to change thanks

Rocktheedge, its decompiled but I think it's this indicator, and there are parameters to change.

Files:

Thanks Mladen.

What I've discovered that these two indicators attached by me are not MTF indicators!

They does not repaint higher TFs when applied to smaller TFs, as all the MTF indicators do.

They show the ichimoku cloud position on any time frame, with no repainting.

Please refer me to such indicator if it was previously posted here on forex-tsd, or I don't know If you or Mrtools can write this indicator for the forum so we can all benefit from it

Thanks in advance ..

P.S: The two attached indicators has the same results.

HI needs somebody helps to change the indicator to be an arrow like below

hyrulxxx:
HI needs somebody helps to change the indicator to be an arrow like below

hyrulxxx

Find the lines that are going like this :

SetIndexArrow(0, 119);

SetIndexArrow(1, 119);

and change 119 to a number besides the desired character from this table :

Files:
chars.gif  37 kb

dear Mladen..........dear Mrtool..........please kindly look to this post #7889 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page526

Dear Mladen,

could it be possible to make MACD 2x mtf nmc with RSI adaptive?

page 641

Thanks in advance

makoz:
Dear Mladen,

could it be possible to make MACD 2x mtf nmc with RSI adaptive?

page 641

Thanks in advance

Sorry, but I do not quite understand what is the idea. Would you mind clarifying it?

Sir Mladen,

I mean Macd x2 mtf nmc, page 641 #6409 Multi Timeframe Indicators , with Macd Rsi adaptive color line mnf nmc, page 93 of Macd indicator thread # 924.

so Macd x2 Rsi adaptive color line mtf nmc,

Thanks in advance

Reason: