Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1113

Michael
Michael  
mrtools:
Yeah from what I can tell from the decompiled code and the signals generated looks like it is just using the rsi crossing 50 for the arrows and not using the moving average at all, the sidus i linked you too uses the moving average and the rsi to draw its signals.Since it's a decompiled indicator best i can do is advise you to look for an rsi drawing arrows at 50 level crossing. ps) from the code looks like the Buy-Sell Indicator will repaint at times.

OK, I understand mrtools, I will do as you suggest. Thank you for your help.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vavrey:
OK, I understand mrtools, I will do as you suggest. Thank you for your help.

The bu-sell indicator repaints bad

Tested

craig65
craig65  

could someone put alerts on this indicator

kramachandran59
kramachandran59  

Hi mladen and mrtools,

Is there any indicator which gives the values of the open, high, low and close of the previous week,day and month. The user option should be for either the day, week or month as the case maybe. If user gives option for week, then the indicator should provide on the chart, the values of the open, high, low and close for the previous week.

Could you please guide to any such indicator and provide me the link to the same.

Thanks and warm regards

William Snyder
William Snyder  
craig65:
could someone put alerts on this indicator

Craig65, added slope alerts.

Michael
Michael  
mladen:
The bu-sell indicator repaints bad Tested

OK, thanks for testing it mladen - appreciate your input.

Augustine Duru
Augustine Duru  

Hi Admin,

Please help make this indicator to be new mt4 compatible.

xo_-_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
aus316:
Hi Admin,

Please help make this indicator to be new mt4 compatible.

xo_-_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi Aus316, there's a new mt4 compatible version here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download XO - mtf & alerts nmc.mq4

Augustine Duru
Augustine Duru  

okay thanks.

craig65
craig65  

thanks mrtools. does it send alert if the moving average line is touched? that's what I was after.