Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1103

sharingan9
sharingan9  

Hello. I think my request was overlooked by accident. Mr. Tools or Mladen Hello may you please put an alert on this support and resistance tlb oc vo2 indicator so that when a candle touches a solid blue support line or a solid red support and resistance line an alert goes off saying the time and the currency pair and which support/resistance level for example m1 Res, m5 Sup. Thank you so much in advance.

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

Than you Mr. Tools with symphonie spike I am looking for the notify options to be added so you can get alerts to the mt4 apps is that possible with this indicator?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
sharingan9:
Hello. I think my request was overlooked by accident. Mr. Tools or Mladen Hello may you please put an alert on this support and resistance tlb oc vo2 indicator so that when a candle touches a solid blue support line or a solid red support and resistance line an alert goes off saying the time and the currency pair and which support/resistance level for example m1 Res, m5 Sup. Thank you so much in advance.

Would need the original source code for that indicator.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
FxTrendsTrader:
Than you Mr. Tools with symphonie spike I am looking for the notify options to be added so you can get alerts to the mt4 apps is that possible with this indicator?

Yes these versions should sent notifications, sorry FxTrendsTrader didn't read your post more thoroughly.

Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

Dear mladen,

Can you add an alert to this indicator on the 1, 15, and 30m tf please.

kg_support_and_resistance2.ex4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Dan The Great:
Dear mladen,

Can you add an alert to this indicator on the 1, 15, and 30m tf please.

kg_support_and_resistance2.ex4

Dan not able to modify an ex4 file.

Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

Thank you anyways mladen

mahnooj
mahnooj  
mladen:
Rsioma mtf with alerts updated : rsioma_histo_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4 Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page297

Hello mladen,

could you kindly modify this indi to have a histo history, currently it's too much load on my comp

pavaka
pavaka  
Dan The Great:
Thank you anyways mladen

It wasn't Mladen

mucahit caglar
mucahit caglar  

please MRTOOLS in this Picture.

can you share heiken ashi please

Files:
1.png 77 kb