Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1098

krelian99:
Take this, all pre-seted for you. 2_ma_cross_-_alerts_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Thank you for your help

Regards

jack

Hello MrTools and Mladen, Please could you help this alert and arrow for this indicator?rsi_ema_mtf.mq4

Files:

Hello Mrtools/Mladen please i am looking for an auto fibonacci indicator with alert for some levels. Like if i want the indicator to alert on 50% 0r 23.6% level. I do not know if such indicator already exists. Thanks in advance.

shilox:
Hello MrTools and Mladen, Please could you help this alert and arrow for this indicator?rsi_ema_mtf.mq4

Hello Shilox, have this version with arrows and alerts.

mrtools:
Hello Shilox, have this version with arrows and alerts.

Thank you MrTools.

dansmol:
Dear NLENZ!

I have 2 questions.

1-I have an indicator(posted a few time ago by MRTOOLS) wich gives

an arrow like signal for a croos ,on the chart.The arrow can be replaced

with the kind of signal that you can see on the attached picture?

2-I have an indicator giving signal at the croos of 3 MA's.Can be transformed to give same signals, but for the cross of ONLY 2 ma's?

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

Dear Dansmol,

Can you please send me the link to this indicator or can you please repost this Indicator. Looks interesting. Post # 3178

Thank you and Regards

Jack

jack4599:
Dear Dansmol,

Can you please send me the link to this indicator or can you please repost this Indicator. Looks interesting. Post # 3178

Thank you and Regards

Jack

It's 4 years since. It could be that you wait for Godot, so here is the EMA-X-indi

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183066/page2Hello mladen and mrtools,

This indicator with alarm.

FXClicks:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183066/page2Hello mladen and mrtools, This indicator with alarm.

FXClicks

Try out this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Nlma Hma cross histo_mtf+alerts nmc.mq4

Hello MrTools and Mladen , Plsase could you help this alert and arrow for this indicator when red and blue ball appearance.

Thank o and Regards

Files:
lbr.mq4  3 kb
Reason: