Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1352

Gway
Gway  
chirag77:
Sir, this indicator has alert function, but the problem is, that alerts are showing continuously - makes it irritable. I want pop up message with sound alert will be showing only once/one time when arrow appears on the chart. It is a MTF indicator, I mainly set this indicator to 15 minutes time frame and use it in 1 minute chart and then do scalping. Please alter the code so that it shows pop up message alert with sound only once/one time when arrow will appear on chart.

Thanks in advance.

mtf_forex_king_sts_1_1.mq4

you are welcome : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
chirag77:
Sir, this indicator has alert function, but the problem is, that alerts are showing continuously - makes it irritable. I want pop up message with sound alert will be showing only once/one time when arrow appears on the chart. It is a MTF indicator, I mainly set this indicator to 15 minutes time frame and use it in 1 minute chart and then do scalping. Please alter the code so that it shows pop up message alert with sound only once/one time when arrow will appear on chart.

Thanks in advance.

mtf_forex_king_sts_1_1.mq4

Yes i have the same problem with that indi... i am using TF 5 in 1 Min chart... Which settings are you using?

Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
Anyway:
you are welcome :

Thank you, i have the same problem, but now in that version from you Anyway , does not appear any arrows anymore...

mladen could you too, have a look at this alert function, if you have time... it nerves, when so many alerts come from that indicator

Gway
Gway  
NicoleDeinhard:

Thank you, i have the same problem, but now in that version from you Anyway , does not appear any arrows anymore...

mladen could you too, have a look at this alert function, if you have time... it nerves, when so many alerts come from that indicator

Try it now : mtf_forex_king_sts_1_3.mq4

Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
Anyway:
Try it now : mtf_forex_king_sts_1_3.mq4

Yes Sir... now is working... thank you very much Anyway!!!

Gway
Gway  
NicoleDeinhard:
Yes Sir... now is working... thank you very much Anyway!!!

Hey, beauty! That same "Join Date", it is a kind of fate.

roni
roni  
mladen:

kalawe

try this one then : rsi_trend_2.mq4

Worked now..thanks Mladen.

Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
Anyway:
Hey, beauty! That same "Join Date", it is a kind of fate.

:-) funny yes :-)

Harles Veide
Harles Veide  

Can you change this MT5 indie to MT4 one?

Harles Veide
Harles Veide  

Hi, there! Any luck with my Derivative Oscillator/ MACD indicator request?

Files: