Indicators with alerts/signal - page 548

Arecibo:
Thanks for the clarity mladen and mrtools, I am working well with it now with a greater understanding, thank you. Is it possible to add the lines from the elite Step stoc indicator to to this XO indicator, its very helpful when working with Renko charts? Much appreciated as always.

Arecibo

Here you go. Set the "ShowLines" to true to make the vertical lines visible

benobi:
Hello mrtools, yes I have looked at some of the other versions of this indicator and they aren't the same.

Benobi, added the alerts.

Many thanks mladen and much appreciated

Good Day,

May someoe can help me with this indicator? I am using it on 15min TF. May you guys can fix alert and little repainting issue?

Thank You in advance.

mladen:
Arecibo Here you go. Set the "ShowLines" to true to make the vertical lines visible

Is it possible to add the lines to this indicator SSL fast_nrp as well as XO clean_alerts + lines.mq4 ?

hallo mr tools andmladenplease delete all our conversation regarding the indicator. because i have some personal problems. so i really request you to delete all my posts and conversation in the thread.please do this favor for me. please reply me ....i am waiting for ur reply.......thank u.

fxsrikanth:
hallo mr tools andmladenplease delete all our conversation regarding the indicator. because i have some personal problems. so i really request you to delete all my posts and conversation in the thread.please do this favor for me. please reply me ....i am waiting for ur reply.......thank u.

fxsrikanth

Posts are deleted only and only if some rules of the forum are broken. Since your posts did not do such a thing, there is no reason whatsoever why should they be deleted

All the best

oh thanks for quick response....as u told i did not break any rules of the thread. but i have some personal problems with those posts.

right now i can not explain over here....please understand my problem.....thank u.

hi,

can you put email and notification alerts to this indicators?

this indicators repaint?

thks

gtudor:
Is it possible to add the lines to this indicator SSL fast_nrp as well as XO clean_alerts + lines.mq4 ?

Out of curiosity : why lines to that version of indicator when it is already an on-chart indicator and has color changes that are showing where the trend is changing?

Reason: