The "XO"-Method......... - page 45

Jwoger,

I had also tried to learn the CatFX system but the thread was getting too long and I couldn't follow it any longer since too many changes, and everyone just doing different things and too many versions of MQ files used by many. I am glad the mq files here have versions which makes it easier to know which is the latest... I am glad ValeoFX system has not gone the route of confusion else it would be a nightmare to follow.... I like things organized such as this thread.....

Thanks to ValeoFX and all who made this possible....

et_phonehome_2:
Jwoger,

I had also tried to learn the CatFX system but the thread was getting too long and I couldn't follow it any longer since too many changes, and everyone just doing different things and too many versions of MQ files used by many. I am glad the mq files here have versions which makes it easier to know which is the latest... I am glad ValeoFX system has not gone the route of confusion else it would be a nightmare to follow.... I like things organized such as this thread.....

Thanks to ValeoFX and all who made this possible....

With all do respect, i think that the catfx system is the easiest to learn and follow. You can find all of the indicators on post 01.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the thread ... trying to read all of the posts.

To those of you using the xo-method, don't you think this looks similar?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180000915835&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT

I'm not the seller. I noticed this system on eBay before I started reading this thread. Glad I found it!

JJLL:
Hi everyone, I'm new to the thread ... trying to read all of the posts.

To those of you using the xo-method, don't you think this looks similar?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180000915835&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT

I'm not the seller. I noticed this system on eBay before I started reading this thread. Glad I found it!

Only thing I see similar is the bar indicator but even that is different. I can see how you would notice a smilarity at first but a closer look shows it is different. But who knows what logic is behind those indicators, the unseen could be similar.

There has been many instances where someone takes a free system, and then tries to sell it as their own product to make money off of it. I have heard of such with CatFX, Brrom Hilda, etc.... There are even companies selling the indicators such as Woodies CCI as plugins, variations of MACD,.....

et_phonehome_2:
There has been many instances where someone takes a free system, and then tries to sell it as their own product to make money off of it. I have heard of such with CatFX, Brrom Hilda, etc.... There are even companies selling the indicators such as Woodies CCI as plugins, variations of MACD,.....

True. Just a few weeks ago someone was trying to sell a simple indicator i built to work with the XO. It is the HTI. I had posted it just a couple days earlier and then someone is selling it. That is messed up.

I am sorry I made a significant mistake today...........

I am extremely impressed with the CCI-based #MTF_Forex_Freedom, but my suggested settings were wrong!!

Sorry about that and for all of you who did not trade this afternoon.

I am attaching my version (from5M to 60M only) again here with what I found to solve the problem while trading it in real-time. (Just for good measure I have included my screen-print to show you the correct entry this afternoon)

The 5M t/f stays @ 34 NB

15M change to 14 NB

30M change to 14 and

60M cahnge to 7. (NB)!!!

Try it out and you will see where I went wrong initially. Sorry again.

Better trades tomorrow.

#442..............

I seem to have to apologise again, but I don't know where in the world my mind was when I gave you the settings in Post #442 above.

Please check the correct settings. My sincerest apologies.

Good trading.

This morning's trade on GBP/USD............

Attached for your perusal is a very good example as to when NOT to enter the trade and wait without any stress until the correct entry presents itself. (See my attached screen-print).

False signals @ 02:05 am EST when the entire CCI-34/14 overheated. (Even the Forex_Freedom Oscillator showed the "correct" entry. This is why we need the CCI.

Correct entry @ 02:50 am EST was less stressful. Please note the behaviour of the 34-CCI here at this point. (Turned short)

The Stochastic 12/4/3 has crossed and we had a free trade for +25 pips.

NB. Look at the Pivots!! Again I have to thank a great teacher, HaroldFx for introducing me to his version of this Indicator and I attach it here for your kind perusal and comment - thank Harold afterwards, please. [Newbies, please take note and listen to this man's teachings!!]

The SDX_TzPivotsquite clearly demonstrated its effectiveness and the exit at MS2 +5 was a correct exit judging from the 34-CCI and the Stochastic that indicated exhaustion.

OK, this is the last post showing you entries, but I have had a few requests for this. I do not want this to become "my platform", there are many great traders here and I salute them.

Thank you for your continued support and let us keep it simple enough for everyone to understand and structured enough to not chase people away.

Best wishes, always.

Closed my first trade on GBP/USD with +23 today (28 without spread).

Very successful start

Thank you, ValeoFX for being patience and support guys here with your remarks and comments.

With respect,

--Fet0r

Reason: