Help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i have this indicator,, it calculate three levels to buy and three sell according to the strategy of Wafi.
I have written this indicator to facilitate searching of wafi levels, we can also use this indicatos with others strategies.
usually if the direction is upward price we can only buy from the green support level, or if the price is down meaning we can only sell from the red resistance level .
good luck to all

i will appreciate if someone could help me to make an Expert using this indicator or at least if help me by adding (alert) to this indicator to give alert when the price touch any of the upper or lower levels made by this indicator

Files:
wafi_area.zip  3 kb

khalidhassan:

i have this indicator,, it calculate three levels to buy and three sell according to the strategy of Wafi.
I have written this indicator to facilitate searching of wafi levels, we can also use this indicatos with others strategies.
usually if the direction is upward price we can only buy from the green support level, or if the price is down meaning we can only sell from the red resistance level .
good luck to all

i will appreciate if someone could help me to make an Expert using this indicator or at least if help me by adding (alert) to this indicator to give alert when the price touch any of the upper or lower levels made by this indicator

Hello khalidhassan,

I added Alerts to this Indicator. They are just basic, when the low of the current bar reaches each green line, you will get an alert. When the high reaches each one of the red lines, samething.

These are just basic, you will only get one alert per bar, per line. When a new timeframe comes, the alerts are again active. I hope this helps you.

For anyone to help with an EA, the trading action must be clearly defined. When to Open, when to close, pending or market, takeprofit, stoploss, etc,etc.

I do have a EA I could adapt fairly easily, just need to know the exact trade plan.

Any way, here it is, short and basic, hope the alerts help.

Quickpipn:

Hello khalidhassan,

I added Alerts to this Indicator. They are just basic, when the low of the current bar reaches each green line, you will get an alert. When the high reaches each one of the red lines, samething.

These are just basic, you will only get one alert per bar, per line. When a new timeframe comes, the alerts are again active. I hope this helps you.

For anyone to help with an EA, the trading action must be clearly defined. When to Open, when to close, pending or market, takeprofit, stoploss, etc,etc.

I do have a EA I could adapt fairly easily, just need to know the exact trade plan.

Any way, here it is, short and basic, hope the alerts help.

Thanks a lot my friend, i appreciate your help.

can i ask you to help me with a nother indicator???

would you please try to help me to add alert to this attached indicator, the problem is that i don't have it's mq4 file, can you help please..???

Files:

khalidhassan:

would you please try to help me to add alert to this attached indicator, the problem is that i don't have it's mq4 file, can you help please..???

Without the mq4 file, someone would have to write a wrapper indicator to call the ex4 file and add Alerts to that

So... try a Search on iCustom and indicator and have a go at it

-BB-

BarrowBoy:

Without the mq4 file, someone would have to write a wrapper indicator to call the ex4 file and add Alerts to that

So... try a Search on iCustom and indicator and have a go at it

-BB-

Thanks for the tip, I used your EA to get the data from an indicator............Just a large number, all the same, and only in the first position of the buffer index, this indicator must just put up a HLine after it calculates the various Support, Resistance and mid points, not to forget the pivot point.....(LOL).

Nice work on the EA!

khalidhassan:

Piviot Points, Piviot Points, are you sure you are not looking in what I have been doing lately! There is a lot of information with this indicator, if it just the piviot points your after, that can be done, just a little math to figure out the formula for the mid-point and SJ lines. I do not have a lot of FREE time right now, with my World Cup Entry being in the final stages of development. These are daily pivot points, and at the start of your day, you can use the alert tab of the MT4 terminal, to give you price alerts on all the price points this indicator gives you. If you want a custom EA, we can work something out.

Happy PIPs to you!

Quickpipn:

Piviot Points, Piviot Points, are you sure you are not looking in what I have been doing lately! There is a lot of information with this indicator, if it just the piviot points your after, that can be done, just a little math to figure out the formula for the mid-point and SJ lines. I do not have a lot of FREE time right now, with my World Cup Entry being in the final stages of development. These are daily pivot points, and at the start of your day, you can use the alert tab of the MT4 terminal, to give you price alerts on all the price points this indicator gives you. If you want a custom EA, we can work something out.

Happy PIPs to you!

That is exactley what am looking for (alert for the mid-point and sj lines), it looks like we have the same idea of using pivot points.

I will appreciate your help with this indicator, and i will be grateful if you advise me to some good pivot points indicators.

((Tell me:what you have been doing lately?????????????????)

Hi guys,

I aplogize if i disturbed you by asking alot, i promise this will be last thing i ask.

you will do me a favor if you could add alert to this attached indicator, the indicator is known, it drows 2 trend lines on the chart

1-the upper red trend line (down trend)

2- the lower blue trend line (up trend)

we just need the indicator to give alert when the price penetrates any of those trend lines. (or) give alert when a bar closed above the red trend line or below the blue trend line.

would you please help.

khalidhassan:

That is exactley what am looking for (alert for the mid-point and sj lines), it looks like we have the same idea of using pivot points.

I will appreciate your help with this indicator, and i will be grateful if you advise me to some good pivot points indicators.

((Tell me:what you have been doing lately?????????????????)

In a nut shell this is what I have been working on!

Hiiiiiiiiii, where are you guys...????

Reason: