Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 997

Almost reaching the 1000th page... thank you to Mladen and Mrtools. This thread would not exist without the two of you.! Amazing... lost for words. Blessing upon all you touch!!

sap_-_adx_nmc.mq4

can make this into MTF?

i wish to read up more on this indicator if anyone can forward me on the link etc.

greatly appreciate your help

Files:

rainbow101:
sap_-_adx_nmc.mq4

can make this into MTF?

i wish to read up more on this indicator if anyone can forward me on the link etc.

greatly appreciate your help

rainbow101

That indicator is already multi time frame

It never stops to amuse me to see my own work with somebody else claiming to have made it

Dear Mladen,

Can you please make this indicator MTF also please add arrows when RSI period crosses MA period. Blue or Green for up and Red color arrows for down. Kindly help me with this indicator.

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack

Files:

jack4599:
Dear Mladen,

Can you please make this indicator MTF also please add arrows when RSI period crosses MA period. Blue or Green for up and Red color arrows for down. Kindly help me with this indicator.

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack

Jack

Here is a multi time frame version : rsimalabel_mtf.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Jack Here is a multi time frame version : rsimalabel_mtf.mq4

Dear Mladen,

That's Great. Thank you very much. Can you please add up and down arrows to it when Rsi period crosses up above MA period up arrows when RSI period below MA period then Down. Please help.

Thank you for the MTF .

Regards

Jack

This is an updated version of AMA STL color, made it more user friendly with drop down sections added where it is possible and the code is shorter.

Upgraded zlema : zlema_mtf_2.mq4

PS: I left it as is (the calculation). It is calculated the same way as it is explained here : Chart Manual: Zero-Lag Exponential Moving Average

Files:

Hello.

Dear Mladen amd mrtools.

Thank you for the MTF this indicator

Beforehand thank you.

jak:
Hello.

Dear Mladen amd mrtools.

Thank you for the MTF this indicator

Beforehand thank you.

jak

That is already a multi time frame indicator