Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1332

may i recommend please this headmap, i am using it long time and its very nice... just you have to make you a setfile for symbols as it calculates everything what you have in market watch.

mladen:

Nurlan

That is also decompiled code

it's a pity

NicoleDeinhard:
may i recommend please this headmap, i am using it long time and its very nice... just you have to make you a setfile for symbols as it calculates everything what you have in market watch.

once tempa bring this currency corelation,very interesting but unfortunately looks like a decompiled code.

Files:
cc.png  50 kb

mntiwana:

once tempa bring this currency corelation,very interesting but unfortunately looks like a decompiled code.

Sorry, I don't have another

tampa:
Sorry, I don't have another

dont worry dear,i just want to mention your name as source,any way that is very nice and well informative for to trade with in a different ways,a well organized featured,may be it is renamed too.

regards

craig65:

brilliant mladen. it works perfectly.

mladen this indicator uses a lot of computer resources or mt4 resources or something. is it possible to reduce the lookback or history or something to make it more light on resources.

craig65:

mladen this indicator uses a lot of computer resources or mt4 resources or something. is it possible to reduce the lookback or history or something to make it more light on resources.

craig65

If we limit the number of bars for that indicator, then it will miss some of the periods and will calculate wrong results

mntiwana:

Yes mntiwana looks nice... but dont know it... :-)

need alert on this indicator please

alecsandra:
need alert on this indicator please

alecsandra

That indicator repaints. better not to use in signaling mode

Reason: