Harmonic Trading - page 496

I downloaded it but it's still the same. I don't have the 121 pattern on your char USDJPY H1 either. I've noticed something. Take a look at the top left, the value is different. Mine says "11/8/5/3" but yours says "11/15/5/3"I don't actually know what that is and don't know why it's different.

Files:

Well, friends, "Trading Arsenal" is the home of korharmonics indicator and I really don't want to copy it . Bryce Gilmore is very well defined "1:1 pattern" in his book.

There are lots of variations (Please read the book "Price Action - One Day at a Time" Chapter 8 1:1 Theory) but in each one AB=CD.

So I've decided to make an other version which will strictly use Bryce Gilmore's "121 pattern" definition settings.

###ZUP_v113wsv61

"Perfect 121" & "Enhanced 121 Pattern" are removed and "Real 1:1" pattern is replaced.

with this new version, ###ZUP_v113wsv61 becomes the only indicator that can find "Real 1:1 patterns"

This "Real 1:1" pattern strictly uses Bryce Gilmore's "1:1 pattern" definition settings.

fib AC >1.000

length AB = length CD

time AB = time CD

Please read the book "Price Action - One Day at a Time" Chapter 8 1:1 Theory"

You can download the book from

Bryce_Gilmore_-_The_Price_Action_Manual__2nd_Ed.rar

Please don't forget the set up your time settings for

FridayLastM1BarOpenTime = "N/A";

SundayFirstM1BarOpenTime= "N/A";

SundayFirstH4BarOpenTime= "N/A";

Files:
real121.png  75 kb

grandaevus:
It's really weird since harmonic patterns are broker independent. could you please send a screenshot?

this is what i thought , but actually they are not , I use two brokers and sometimes(actually seldom) some patterns show on one and not on the other. i know different brokers use different time for close and open of the candle , even the shape of the 4H and Daily candles can look very different form a broker to another because the opening and closing are different . this is the only way i can think of it . but as i said it seldom happen , also keep in mind that some brokers update prices during weekend so that could be one of the reasons why right now you don't see patterns , the moment the markets open the prices will change and if there are any patterns they will be displayed .

Hello irad .. mind to share your template mate? I would like to test it on my charts too.. Thanks a lot

eurjpy H4

Thank bro for 113 61

I finished a code 113 59 but IT shows 3 legs

+++++++++++++

//Perfect 121 Pattern Search Start

if (

retAC >= 2.0*min_DeltaGartley && retAC <= 2.24*max_DeltaGartley

&&

retBD >= 0.446*min_DeltaGartley && retBD <= 0.618*max_DeltaGartley

)

{

vNamePattern="Perfect 121"; // Perfect 121