Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 919

Hi Mladen, is it possible to add some kind of alerts to macd+rsi binary mtf.mq4 indicator when first bar green or violet appears on candle close?

Thanks in advance.

lapigna:
Hi Mladen, is it possible to add some kind of alerts to macd+rsi binary mtf.mq4 indicator when first bar green or violet appears on candle close? Thanks in advance.

Hi Lapigna, added alerts.

mrtools:
Hi Lapigna, added alerts.

Very Fffffast Mrtools. Many thanks.

Adaptive ema variation + filter

Adaptive ema variation + filter (multi time frame version with interpolation in multit time frame more) : adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2_mtf.ex4

Dear Mladen,

Could you make mtf version this indicator, please?

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11527

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/download/11527/emas.mq4

please mr tools and mladen do you happen to have xtreme binary bot ultimate edition with alerts or the ea???

i really respect your works mr mladen amd mr toolz but i trade binary options can you recommend a good indicator for trading both 60seconds trades and 5 mins trades. please.

mladen:
Adaptive ema variation + filter (multi time frame version with interpolation in multit time frame more) : adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2_mtf.ex4

mLaden, could you please adjust this Indicator to automatically plot the next higher TF to any current TF chart if I key in for example -1 as TF setting. Normally I do that myself but this is not a .mq4 file.

hello mladen and mrstools please help me.

can you code a with alert indicatör .please look into Picture.

it is offline grafic. 10 pip up 10 pip up -20 pip trend change

Files:
gbpusdm4.png  39 kb

rplust:
mLaden, could you please adjust this Indicator to automatically plot the next higher TF to any current TF chart if I key in for example -1 as TF setting. Normally I do that myself but this is not a .mq4 file.

Here you go : adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2.01_mtf.ex4

You can use " next1, next2 and next3 for the first, second or third next higher time frame compared to the current time frame. The rest is the same as in all the other multi time frame indicators

Reason: