Requests & Ideas - page 447

mladen:

timmyhanke

Which build are you using? If your build is lower than mrtools' then it will not run (I do not know exactly which build mrtools is using)

It said 902 ( 23 oct 2015 )

timmyhanke:
It said 902 ( 23 oct 2015 )

Well, we shall have to wait to see what build mrtools is using. If it is higher, then that is the cause of problems

mladen:
Well, we shall have to wait to see what build mrtools is using. If it is higher, then that is the cause of problems

but is the updating done automatic on the platform or do you have to reinstall everything if the broker even offer the newest metatrader.?

timmyhanke:
but is the updating done automatic on the platform or do you have to reinstall everything if the broker even offer the newest metatrader.?

Timmyhanke, have build 910, maybe try updating to it.

mrtools:
Timmyhanke, have build 910, maybe try updating to it.

but i dont know how to ..

timmyhanke:
but i dont know how to ..

timmyhanke

Try out this one : averages_keltner_channels_2_1.ex4

mladen:

timmyhanke

Try out this one : averages_keltner_channels_2_1.ex4

it worked perfectly, but the request i made was to add an option to choose diffrent prices for the 2 bands , so you can set diffrent prices on the upper and lower band.

I allso wanted to make another request just to see how it would work, if you can make the bands mirrored , so if the upper price goes up the lower will go down.

Dear Mladen or Mr. Tools,

I found the attached indicator volty channel stop indicator in another forum. I would like to have ahistogram version of it but i am helpless about converting it into simple histogram. Can you please make a histo version of it? Thank you very much.

mandagozu81:
Dear Mladen or Mr. Tools, I found the attached indicator volty channel stop indicator in another forum. I would like to have ahistogram version of it but i am helpless about converting it into simple histogram. Can you please make a histo version of it? Thank you very much.

mandagozu81

Here is the histogram version : voltychannel_stop_v6.3_histo.mq4

Files:

Hello everyone... Dear Mladen, i have a guestion-idea for a great indicator of yours... is it possible to make the SSA of price, channel? like the TMA centered with bands? or to add the full set of averages? if it's possible, i think it would be more than great!

ssa_of_price.mq4

Files:
Reason: