Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1318

mahnooj
mahnooj  
mladen:

mahnooj

Simply delete lines from 224 to 240 from that source and you shall have no alerts any more

thanks mladen, it works now

omaraz786
omaraz786  

Hi,

Hope everyone is doing well .

Can someone please add arrows to this indicator ? Arrows only on the bar where the indicator changes color ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
omaraz786:
Hi,

Hope everyone is doing well .

Can someone please add arrows to this indicator ? Arrows only on the bar where the indicator changes color ?

omaraz786

Why don't you use some of the existing super trend indicators that already have that (for example from thise trend : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178757 ) and which are not repainting (since that super trend can repaint in some cases)?

please add alert ak_zigzag_pointer.ex4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ANITHA**:
please add alert ak_zigzag_pointer.ex4

ANITHA

ex4 file can not be changed

William Snyder
William Snyder  
secretcode:

Nice! Thank you Mrtools

Best regards

secretcode

Secretcode, the alerts were wrong in the previous version, sorry about that, they should be fixed in this version.

rsioma___average_bars_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

secretcode
secretcode  
mrtools:

Secretcode, the alerts were wrong in the previous version, sorry about that, they should be fixed in this version.

rsioma___average_bars_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

Thank you very much Mrtools for all your efforts

Much appreciated

All the best

secretcode

topi
topi  

hi mladen and mrtools i am looking out for mq4 with arrow and alerts for this indicator, can u plz help?

ravin r
ravin r  

Hi

Mr Tools

Can u please add arrow alert when the mentioned criteria (image added) meets for the following indicator..It would be of great help.

Thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
topi:
hi mladen and mrtools i am looking out for mq4 with arrow and alerts for this indicator, can u plz help?

Topi. this one should be it, you just need to match the settings with the one you posted.And i think the one you posted looks like the arrows may repaint.

MA crosses arrows or lines alerts 2.mq4