ANITHA**:
please add alert ak_zigzag_pointer.ex4

ANITHA

ex4 file can not be changed

secretcode:

Nice! Thank you Mrtools

Best regards

secretcode

Secretcode, the alerts were wrong in the previous version, sorry about that, they should be fixed in this version.

rsioma___average_bars_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

mrtools:

Secretcode, the alerts were wrong in the previous version, sorry about that, they should be fixed in this version.

rsioma___average_bars_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

Thank you very much Mrtools for all your efforts

Much appreciated

All the best

secretcode

hi mladen and mrtools i am looking out for mq4 with arrow and alerts for this indicator, can u plz help?

Hi

Mr Tools

Can u please add arrow alert when the mentioned criteria (image added) meets for the following indicator..It would be of great help.

Thanks

topi:
hi mladen and mrtools i am looking out for mq4 with arrow and alerts for this indicator, can u plz help?

Topi. this one should be it, you just need to match the settings with the one you posted.And i think the one you posted looks like the arrows may repaint.

MA crosses arrows or lines alerts 2.mq4

ravin:
Hi

Mr Tools

Can u please add arrow alert when the mentioned criteria (image added) meets for the following indicator..It would be of great help.

Thanks

Hi Ravin, will see what I can do.

mladen:

omaraz78

Why don't you use some of the existing super trend indicators that already have that (for example from thise trend : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178757 ) and which are not repainting (since that super trend can repaint in some cases)?

Thanks for the reply.

well, yes I got other supertrends and when I checked I realized that they are almost same, however can you please a add a price tag to this indicator. I have attached a pic to make it clear.

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

could this be made new mt4 compatible?

much appreciated

Files:

eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

could this be made new mt4 compatible?

much appreciated

Dear man,

it is decompiled code.

Reason: