Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1313

hesam_sabet:
excusme mr mladen after signal every tick price alert

Try it out now : ---macd_2.02_alerts__arrows.mq4

A have a reqest, if it possible to make this indicator draw zone on chart window TRADE/DON 'T TRADE

Files:

dacian21:
A have a reqest, if it possible to make this indicator draw zone on chart window TRADE/DON 'T TRADE

dacian21

Would you mind explaining the idea a bit more? Do you man placing that text on the main chart?

RSI-Peak-and-Valley_alerts

rsi-peak-and-valley_alerts.zip

Files:

I mean the indicator to appear in the chart window as this indicator

Hi Mladen....Hope you are doing great........Thank you for the enormous help you have been doing to the Forex Community......A request from my side.....I have tried elsewhere but no luck on this.......

I have been searching for RSIOMA with alerts for different levels, found some but not as efficient as the stoch indicator for alerting when crossing a level.....I am using the indicator downloaded from forex factory........Color Stochastic No Label....I think this indicator has been coded by you.....Excellent options and on dot alerts are given by this indicator as soon as the candle closes and the stoch crosses a given level.........Below is the attached file.....A request from my side.....Could you please code the same inputs, settings, alerts and options for RSIOMA indicator if possible......

Or is it possible to add an alert for the existing RSIOMA.........Buy alert if the indi crosses 50 level from down and sell alert if the indi crosses 50 level from upside.....

Thank You

Sram

dacian21:
I mean the indicator to appear in the chart window as this indicator

First this one (this one solves a problem that the original had when it could repaint when new bars were formed on the chart) : signal_to_noise_2_1.mq4

Now, a question : that indicator shows just trade and no trade zones. Is that what you want : a trade zone on the chart?

Files:

susarla_sriram:
Hi Mladen....Hope you are doing great........Thank you for the enormous help you have been doing to the Forex Community......A request from my side.....I have tried elsewhere but no luck on this.......

I have been searching for RSIOMA with alerts for different levels, found some but not as efficient as the stoch indicator for alerting when crossing a level.....I am using the indicator downloaded from forex factory........Color Stochastic No Label....I think this indicator has been coded by you.....Excellent options and on dot alerts are given by this indicator as soon as the candle closes and the stoch crosses a given level.........Below is the attached file.....A request from my side.....Could you please code the same inputs, settings, alerts and options for RSIOMA indicator if possible......

Or is it possible to add an alert for the existing RSIOMA.........Buy alert if the indi crosses 50 level from down and sell alert if the indi crosses 50 level from upside.....

Thank You

Sram

Hi Sram, have this version with alerts and arrows on 50 cross.

rsioma_nrp_mtf__alerts.mq4

Files:

mrtools:

Hi Sram, have this version with alerts and arrows on 50 cross.

rsioma_nrp_mtf__alerts.mq4

Hi mrtools......Thank You very much for the prompt reply and your help......This indicator does the job done.......God bless you......and many Green Pips to you......

Thank You

Sram

стыд и срам

Reason: