High Low indicator

Can anyone share a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly high low indicator for MT4? Been searching for long now. Something that will draw horizontal lines on these points.

Thanks

Ranging indicators:

- MTF_HI_LOW: multi timeframe indicator for high/low daily, week and so on in one chart window.

- some good ranging indicators (averaging daily, weekly etc) is here.

- Weekly Range Indicators are here.

I have i-HighLow indicator. i-HighLow draws high and low lines for the last 20 bars.

Files:
i-hl.gif  30 kb
i-hl.mq4  1 kb

looking for marabuzo line indicator

if someone has such indicator please attach it to this thread

looking for indicator that drawing marabuzo line automatic on chart

i read about this line on this article in the next website

Forex Trading Magazine | Learning Forex Trading | Forex Currency Market | Online Currency Trading

it simply draw line at 50% between the high and the low of the huge candles which its size too much larger than normal candles and this line act as a good support or resistance especially on weekly or monthly candles

help please: horizontal line showing high/low of the previous 9(nine) days

Please help me code this indicator. no complications just this two lines. kindly help. thanks

the HIGH/LOW of the last 9 days.

siloko:
Please help me code this indicator. no complications just this two lines. kindly help. thanks the HIGH/LOW of the last 9 days.

Why don't you simply use daily high/low channel with period set to 9?

@morro can you please attach the modified indicator here having the function of my request above. That is the HIGH and LOW of the last 9 days

siloko:
@morro can you please attach the modified indicator here having the function of my request above. That is the HIGH and LOW of the last 9 days

siloko

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page32

siloko:

siloko

I see mladen sent you a link.

PS: Why are you planing to use 9 days?

morro:
siloko

I see mladen sent you a link.

PS: Why are you planing to use 9 days?

He is probably looking for cycles. But there are no 9 day cycles in the market

whisperer:
He is probably looking for cycles. But there are no 9 day cycles in the market

There are cycles, but they change all the time (depending on symbol and time frame). But 9 day cycle is strange. Maybe we will get the answer why exactly 9 days

Reason: