Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1027

mladen:

Mob

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178757/page14

Quite a few version posted there (with and without alerts)

Thanks Dear, I will check.

could someone please make for this indicator arrows on chart, when line cross 0.75 and 0.15, up and down

thanx

Files:
laguerre.mq4  3 kb

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

(IP(BBS-m)v.8e1.ex4 and i-g & i-Essam.ex4)TheseIndicator is Repaint ?

split15:
could someone please make for this indicator arrows on chart, when line cross 0.75 and 0.15, up and down thanx

Split15, added the arrows.

laguerre__arrows.mq4

Files:

wjx:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools (IP(BBS-m)v.8e1.ex4 and i-g & i-Essam.ex4)TheseIndicator is Repaint ?

Wjx, from what i have seen they do repaint.

Can Someone Make this Indicator CountbackLine MTF So I can have the current TF And A Higher TF indicator on the same chart at The Same Time?

Files:

rainsome:
Can Someone Make this Indicator CountbackLine MTF So I can have the current TF And A Higher TF indicator on the same chart at The Same Time?

Rainsome added mtf.

countback_line_mtf.mq4

Files:

Thank You My Trading Friend For CountBackLine MTf MrTools Much Appreciated.

I could use some help with this indicator. It is already mtf, but I would like to be able to load it more than once on a chart for different TF. It does not work right when I do that. Can someone help me with it.

alpine4133:
I could use some help with this indicator. It is already mtf, but I would like to be able to load it more than once on a chart for different TF. It does not work right when I do that. Can someone help me with it.

alpine4133

No need to change anything

For each new instance simple set the arrowsIdentifier to new (unique) value, and you can load as many instances you want on the same chart

Reason: