Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1004

rainsome:
atrtrailstopv3.mq4MrTools this ATRTrailStopV3.mq4 indicator It places a dot when prices breach the dot, it also gives the option to use a close candle over the dot for signal by changing close base to true. Can you modify it so I can get an sound & on screen alert? and at the same time the alerts sound when pressing the bottom Expert tab by terminal it displays the timeframe and Currency charts the alerts sounds on.

Rainsome, added the alerts.

HI Mladen / MrTools,

Can you please add an alert (email) to the attached indicator which triggers when the value at the close of the candle using the selected timeframe is above 0.7 or below -0.7?

Thanks so much.

mladen:
Here is the non-repainting version : vinini_wpr_fo_nrp.mq4

Thanks dear mladen!

WPR_Price doesn't work. So can you make it work?

clon_tron:
Thanks dear mladen! WPR_Price doesn't work. So can you make it work?

clon_tron

WPR does not have price as a parameter for calculation. I do not know why the original author added it, but in any case, it can not be used when wpr is calculated (you can check it out with built it WPR - you shall see that there is no changeable price parameter for it)

SYKEMAKAVELI:
HI Mladen / MrTools,

Can you please add an alert (email) to the attached indicator which triggers when the value at the close of the candle using the selected timeframe is above 0.7 or below -0.7?

Thanks so much.

Hi Sykemakaveli, added the alerts, made the upper and lower levels user controlled levels.

mrtools:
Alibydubby, try this one.

Thank you very much!) Thank you !!! Or you can put an alert?

mrtools:
Hi Sykemakaveli, added the alerts, made the upper and lower levels user controlled levels.

Thanks Mr Tools For ATRStopTrailv3 You are Indeed a programing Genious. Can you modify my favorite indicator MTFAverages&Alerts nmc to inclue Dema into Method? It's Missing, Having the input CandleOnClose into Indicator is like Gold to me, Because I would like to be more fluid by Entering Trades and get Signals On Candle Close Instead of Breach of

MA. MTFAverages&Alerts nmc Have 9 Inputs into Methods That are

Mode_SMA 0 Simple moving average,

MODE_EMA 1 Exponential moving average,

MODE_SMMA 2 Smoothed moving average,

MODE_LWMA 3 Linear weighted moving average.

MODE_LSma 4 LSMA

MODE_TriMA 5 TriMA

Mode_SwMA 6 SWMA

Mode_vWMA 7 vWMA

Mode_HullMA 8 HullMA

Mode_NonLag 9 NonLag

Alibydubby:
Thank you very much!) Thank you !!! Or you can put an alert?

Alibydubby, added the alerts.

rainsome:
Thanks Mr Tools For ATRStopTrailv3 You are Indeed a programing Genious. Can you modify my favorite indicator MTFAverages&Alerts nmc to inclue Dema into Method? It's Missing, Having the input CandleOnClose into Indicator is like Gold to me, Because I would like to be more fluid by Entering Trades and get Signals On Candle Close Instead of Breach of

MA. MTFAverages&Alerts nmc Have 9 Inputs into Methods That are

Mode_SMA 0 Simple moving average,

MODE_EMA 1 Exponential moving average,

MODE_SMMA 2 Smoothed moving average,

MODE_LWMA 3 Linear weighted moving average.

MODE_LSma 4 LSMA

MODE_TriMA 5 TriMA

Mode_SwMA 6 SWMA

Mode_vWMA 7 vWMA

Mode_HullMA 8 HullMA

Mode_NonLag 9 NonLag

Rainsome there is a version with Dema here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thanks MrTools For Info On Elite MTFAverages&Alerts nmc info Can you add the alert & signal with Alerts on Current for Countback line love it as a trailing stop from guppy strategy.

Reason: