Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1009

Alibydubby:
I'm sorry, but I'm very bad, very very bad understand English, I need the arrows on the touch display, or already estt a ready indicator? can give a link?) Thank you very much)

Alibydubby, modified this one with arrows and alerts.

Thank you, brother

mrtools:
Alibydubby, modified this one with arrows and alerts.

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

would you please add arrows and usual alertsto the attached indicator when indicator changing the color

Thanks

Talaat E

Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

would you please take a look to this

Thanks

Talaat E

Dear MrTools and Mladen,

Please help to add alertsNotify true false function, nmc ready and please put this indicator to elite indicator, next week I will buy the elite pack and this indicator will be 1 of them that I intend to download. As always, thank you very much.

ehlers_fisher_transform_histo_mtfalertslines.mq4

yvechek:
Dear MrTools and Mladen,

Please help to add alertsNotify true false function, nmc ready and please put this indicator to elite indicator, next week I will buy the elite pack and this indicator will be 1 of them that I intend to download. As always, thank you very much.

ehlers_fisher_transform_histo_mtfalertslines.mq4

Yvechek, added the alertsNotify.

mrtools:
Engula added the zero cross lines.

mrtools, when i double click the indicator in the navigator box, nothing happens. all other indis open the usual window. any idea how to solve the problem? thanks.

engula:
mrtools, when i double click the indicator in the navigator box, nothing happens. all other indis open the usual window. any idea how to solve the problem? thanks.

Engula, don't know maybe the ex4 file will help.

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

would you please take a look to this

Thanks

Talaat E

Hj MrTools

would you please take a look if that request is possible or not

Thanks

Talaat E

"Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

would you please take a look to this post"

"Hj MrTools

Thanks

Talaat E"

2 - 1 =1

1 - 1 =0

talaate:
Hj MrTools

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, this is another one of those that needs to be recoded, but not sure what the original idea of this indicator was meant to be.

Reason: