Indicators with alerts/signal - page 499

erdenmensch:
Hi,

this is a very good indicator. Please can you program an sound- and email-alert when the green line breaks the middle line and the red histogram ist on the other side from the middle line?

This would be really nice.

Thank you.

Best regards

need HP_T01

Files:
hp-t01.mq4  3 kb

Mrtools or Mladen please add popup alert to this indicator. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Mrtools or Mladen please add popup alert to this indicator. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, added the alerts but haven't been able to test but it should be fine.

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, added the alerts but haven't been able to test but it should be fine.

Thank you mrtools. I appreciate

mladen:
erdenmensch Here you go

how many bars does this indicator repaint? 1, 2?

You can see it from the following line of code :

b4plusdi=iADX(NULL,0,ADXbars,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,shift-1);

So, since it is looking 1 bar into the future (the -1), the answer is 1 (that concernes the "dots"). Other than that, any regular (non-repainting) ADX (+di and -di crosses in order to show current ADX trend) indicator can be used instead of that one

camisa:
how many bars does this indicator repaint? 1, 2?

mladen:
You can see it from the following line of code :
b4plusdi=iADX(NULL,0,ADXbars,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,shift-1);
So, since it is looking 1 bar into the future (the -1), the answer is 1 (that concernes the "dots"). Other than that, any regular (non-repainting) ADX (+di and -di crosses in order to show current ADX trend) indicator can be used instead of that one

thanks for the info mladen!

mrtools:

Hello Mrtools, the alerts happen after the cross and i will like the alert during the actual cross candle. Please can it be possible for you to do it for me on the actual cross not after?

samuelkanu:
Hello Mrtools, the alerts happen after the cross and i will like the alert during the actual cross candle. Please can it be possible for you to do it for me on the actual cross not after?

Samuelkanu, if you leave alertsOnCurrent = true, the alerts will go off during the cross just tested it on 1 minute gbpusd chart.

Hello mrtools, please edit this indy as i have tried the alert but it does not come up. Thanks in advance

Files:
Reason: