Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1007

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
mrtools:
Pippo Inzaghi, added the alerts on change of color.

thank you kindly, mrtools

andrich
andrich  

Hi MrTools/Mladen,

is it possible to please add the alerts to this indicator when the red line ends and the candle closes?

Thank you very much.

damian1.mq4

Files:
damian1.mq4 4 kb
yikai02
yikai02  

Dear MrTools and Mladen,

I will be buying the elite download package because there are so many good indicators in premier section. Please help to add alertsNotify true false function to this indicator and new mt4 compatible, and then I will buy this elite indicator as well. Thank you very much.

soho_supertrend_ichimoku_histo.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
yvechek:
Dear MrTools and Mladen,

I will be buying the elite download package because there are so many good indicators in premier section. Please help to add alertsNotify true false function to this indicator and new mt4 compatible, and then I will buy this elite indicator as well. Thank you very much.

soho_supertrend_ichimoku_histo.mq4

Here is the new mql compatible version with notifications added : soho_supertrend_ichimoku_histo_nmc.mq4

emmany4
emmany4  
vavrey:
Mr Tools/Mladen

Could you please add or activate the alert on current in this indicator? Its input box shows the option to place an alert on current but it does not work. I have to set this option to false to get any alerts at all and these alerts are after the initial candle has passed. magic_dots_2.02_mtf_alerts.mq4

I have also tried a duplicate version of this indicator called "1a" but the same problem appears here as well.

If possible I would like to have the option to place the alert on current or not.

Thank you for your help here.

Pls master coder's , this indicator (Magic dots 2.02 mtf alerts) does it repaint?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
emmany4:
Pls master coder's , this indicator (Magic dots 2.02 mtf alerts) does it repaint?

emmany4

Check this post for an answer and an explanation : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page397

jasjit
jasjit  

Hi Mladen/Mr. Tools,

Could you please adjust the Kumo Cross alert for the attached indicator so that the alerts & arrows appear after a specified (variable) number of candles that have opened and closed above/below the Kumo.

I would appreciate your assistance very much. Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

ichimoku_mtf_kumo_cross_alerts__arrows_nmc.mq4

wolf1210
wolf1210  

Mladen Hi

I got these indicators which are quite useful and would like to have an alert and popup when 2 or all 3 dots appear (to be able to change). I appreciate your great work!

Thanks a lot

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
wolfsch:
Mladen Hi

I got these indicators which are quite useful and would like to have an alert and popup when 2 or all 3 dots appear (to be able to change). I appreciate your great work!

Thanks a lot

wolfsch

As far as I see it already has alerts.

From the way it shows the dots, I don't think that it can be made to show alerts on 2,3 dots (since each new dot shows a change of previous trend)

wolf1210
wolf1210  

Thanks,

after your comment I think this would be only possible in an EA.

Thanks