Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 810

mladen 2.01 is working 2.02 is not working .. on build 711 . 2.01 doesnt change when i change the parameters like stddevperiod atr period and long period is this bug or this indicator work on default setting .. thanks

Hi, could you please make an MTF version of this indicator. Thank you!

multima.mq4

Files:
multima.mq4  7 kb

Rocktheedge:
mladen 2.01 is working 2.02 is not working .. on build 711 . 2.01 doesnt change when i change the parameters like stddevperiod atr period and long period is this bug or this indicator work on default setting .. thanks

Version 2.02 is working on my terminal build 711, please check the image!

Files:
eurusdh1.png  55 kb

Rocktheedge:

No idea why is it not working for you

It works for me (as you can see from the examples)

all the best

you didnt answer when i change the parameters like stddevperiod atr period and long period nothing happen is this bug or this indicator work on default setting .. thanks

Rocktheedge:
you didnt answer when i change the parameters like stddevperiod atr period and long period nothing happen is this bug or this indicator work on default setting .. thanks

It does not use "default"values

But for the details, pleas ask the author of that indicator, since I am not the one that made it. Or, check the code and you shall see that values that are entered in parameters are used in calculation - the rest is up to the author of the indicator why is it working the way it work

mladen:
It does not use "default"values But for the details, pleas ask the author of that indicator, since I am not the one that made it. Or, check the code and you shall see that values that are entered in parameters are used in calculation - the rest is up to the author of the indicator why is it working the way it work

Mladen

Help a brother with indicator exactly like PB Channel.

Wen The TriangularMA Centered indicator ATR was replaced with Bands Deviation,With dsame parameters, it is still not equal.

pls help

El_Nur:
Mladen

Help a brother with indicator exactly like PB Channel.

Wen The TriangularMA Centered indicator ATR was replaced with Bands Deviation,With dsame parameters, it is still not equal.

pls help

Why should I make a replica of something that is a stolen and renamed TMA centered bands and then they have hidden the exact multiplier for bands? I fail to understand why would anybody need that

mladen:
Why should I make a replica of something that is a stolen and renamed TMA centered bands and then they have hidden the exact multiplier for bands? I fail to understand why would anybody need that

hahaha..

My Hommie

I thought u were the author of PB Channel.

Thank You for the Advise.

You and Mrtools are just the best.

El_Nur:
hahaha..

My Hommie

I thought u were the author of PB Channel.

Thank You for the Advise.

You and Mrtools are just the best.

I never ever had anything with renaming the centered TMA bands (or SSA normalized and similar) and then posting that as a "system" at FF. And that is not the first nor it will be the last time things like that are posted there. It seems that FF members have a special taste developed for centered TMA and then building "perfect" systems around it

Reason: