Divergence Indicators - page 26

I've tested a lot of stochastics divergence indicators but can't find one where the divergence signal can be resitricted to 'over85'/'under 15' levels.

Is there such an indicator available with an alert/signal?

TEAMTRADER

PS

I should add that negative divergence should be based on highs and positive divergence based on lows within the levels chosen.

NWFstudent:
Can I ask how you take advantage of the mtf function?

I am using mtf myself sometimes but I find that it clutter chart to much and often makes confusion.

Good question. I don't use the mtf function on oscillators. I have 2, sometimes 3 windows of one pair open with diffenrent timeframes. There are more divergences with more timeframes, eg on M5 chart you have small trend but on M15 you see the potential reversal point better, because there is no trend anymore, it appears as normal swing. But I had problems to see that on one chart. For one chart only I would prefer rainbow stochastic - if you have to trade on your smartphone

Hi Mladen / Mrtools,

Can you please add divergence and alerts to the attached indicator?

FX5 divergence version 2.1 (compatible with new mt) fx5_divergence_v2_1.mq4

Files:

Best Friend Team

I am lookinng for MT4 Demark Divergence indicator ??

Can you help?

mrtools:
Hi Subterfuge, Made this one it is mtf and alerts for divergence, and its a stand alone indicator.

Hi mrtools, can you help me to find this indicator, that works on MT4 build 765?

rmndschmidt:
Hi mrtools, can you help me to find this indicator, that works on MT4 build 765?

rmndschmidt

Here is a version compatible with new mt4 : momentum_divergence_mtf_nmc.mq4

y09ster:
Hi all,

I am looking for an Indicator with show Divergence on the macd version i attach below , with a sound alert signal. Can any one programer help out please.

Thank you.

I havent tried this before. Looks useful. So i will!

Wildhog divergence wildhog-nrp-divergence.mq4

Files:

poster:
Wildhog divergence wildhog-nrp-divergence.mq4

Hi poster,

This is one of the best divergence indicator that I've tested. Thanks.

However I face some problems calling it from expert by using iCustom(). I wonder if you have ever used it in an expert?

Let me explain briefly what I've faced:

the indicator uses 6 index buffers;

0--> wildhod (this holds the indicator value, no issues here)

1--> whda

2--> whdb

3--> Bullish Divergence

4--> Bearish Divergence

5--> slope

Issue-1) When there is a divergence (hidden or classical) it does not return any meaningful value to the buffers 3,4 or 1,2 even. expert does not understand when there is divergence and the direction of divergence.

Issue-2) The slope buffer is either 1 for up or -1 for down however it gets the value with 1 bar delay. As an example, you look to the indicator it gets green and up at 13:00 but the slope buffer became 1 at 14:00.

I would appreciate if you or someone would give a hand for these issues.

Thanks in advance

Reason: