Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1302

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alecsandra:
I have a question..why this indicator reduce speed of mt4 ? What can i do? please help, thanks

Without the source I guess that it is calculating all the bars all the time

Julio
Julio  

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools,

Hi, just a question ... it could be possible to add an alert for this indicator arrow?. The idea is that if the price (candle) touches the support or resistance but does not cross the support or resistance is left arrow painted at the end of candle. Conversely if the price (candle) crosses at some point the arrow support or resistance should definitely disappear.

Very grateful for your support and assistance. Thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Julio:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools,

Hi, just a question ... it could be possible to add an alert for this indicator arrow?. The idea is that if the price (candle) touches the support or resistance but does not cross the support or resistance is left arrow painted at the end of candle. Conversely if the price (candle) crosses at some point the arrow support or resistance should definitely disappear.

Very grateful for your support and assistance. Thanks.

Julio

Touches are almost impossible on a 5 digit broker (the price will almost never be the same as some other value of a SR line).

Julio
Julio  
mladen:

Julio

Touches are almost impossible on a 5 digit broker (the price will almost never be the same as some other value of a SR line).

I understand, it would be possible then and arrow sound alert to alert me when the candle comes close to the support or resistance. In mt4 should check visually if at any time the candle wick candle close break the support or resistance. Thank you very much for your quick response and attention. Regards.

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

Forex Tsd Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

fxloser007
fxloser007  

Mladen /Mrtools may i know how much bars indicator ( T3+snake ) repaints ? does it repaint at every enter and exit ?..

William Snyder
William Snyder  
fxloser007:
Mladen /Mrtools may i know how much bars indicator ( T3+snake ) repaints ? does it repaint at every enter and exit ?..

Yes it does

myname
myname  
fxloser007:

All snakes repaints

tim4dexlus
tim4dexlus  

MR Mladen,

if possible could you add an alarm when price hits any of the lines on this indicator, except the middle one? ( bottom 3 and the upper 3 )

thank you and have a nice day!

abridden
abridden  
mrtools:

Andy,

This is the volty candles, still mtf with alerts.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page523

I have recently had to reinstall MT4 and am currently on build 950, the Volty Candles indicator no longer seems to be working, is this likely to be to the changes in MT4 over that time period?

Thanks

Andy