Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1302

Forex Tsd Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Mladen /Mrtools may i know how much bars indicator ( T3+snake ) repaints ? does it repaint at every enter and exit ?..

fxloser007:
Mladen /Mrtools may i know how much bars indicator ( T3+snake ) repaints ? does it repaint at every enter and exit ?..

Yes it does

fxloser007:

All snakes repaints

MR Mladen,

if possible could you add an alarm when price hits any of the lines on this indicator, except the middle one? ( bottom 3 and the upper 3 )

thank you and have a nice day!

mrtools:

Andy,

This is the volty candles, still mtf with alerts.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page523

I have recently had to reinstall MT4 and am currently on build 950, the Volty Candles indicator no longer seems to be working, is this likely to be to the changes in MT4 over that time period?

Thanks

Andy

Andy B:

I have recently had to reinstall MT4 and am currently on build 950, the Volty Candles indicator no longer seems to be working, is this likely to be to the changes in MT4 over that time period?

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy,

try now,it should work,

volty_candles.mq4

Files:

hello Mr tools or Mladen please help me

my expert is opening first trade 0.01 lot always.i want hedge..for example ; first trade is 0.01 lot....2.trade is 0.02 lot ....3.trade is 0.03..........go on.

and except first trade ..others trades should have 120 pip tp...for example .first trade tp 40 ..if it stoped ..others trades have 1.trade 2.trade 3.trade.......4 5 6.....hawe tp 120 pip?

Files:

mntiwana:

Hi Andy,

try now,it should work,

volty_candles.mq4

Thank you!

Is an alert built into this version of the indicator?

Thanks

Andy

Andy B:

Thank you!

Is an alert built into this version of the indicator?

Thanks

Andy

Andy, yes the alerts are built in.

Reason: