Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1262

mladen:

ripefx

The alert is saying that 15 minute, 15 minute (again) and 60 minute has are aligned (you have 15 minutes twice)

What are the parameters of the indicator?

15 min TF with period 5 and method 1

15 min TF 21 method 1

60 min TF 21 method 1

Mladen,

I'm sorry if I did not understand. I try to explain. With "performance of the candle", I mean that the bars highlighted (you mean slope?), Change color if and only if a candle went from negative or positive within a RSI with more or less than 50 points. Example: If in the case of an RSI with 30 points (and therefore negative), the candle is negative, then the bar will be highlighted (in my case I added the red), if it is positive, it will be not highlighted (in my case white) . Same thing when RSI is above 50 points, if the candle is positive will be highlighted (in my case blue) and if negative, will not be shown (in my case white). I would like to receive an audio signal when a bar is highlighted in red or blue. I honestly do not know if it says slope, to identify these moments but if so, I would like to receive the signal when there are slope.

Thanks for your patience!

Greetings

Barons1

Hi Mrtools and/or Mladen,

Can you please take a look at this indicator (dont know if it's decompiled)

It has alerts, but when I put it on 2 or more different charts (EURUSD GBPUSD for example) it does not give audio signals anymore.

I know it repaints sometimes, but I still use it for an early setup alert for my other indicators.

Thanx

Hi Mladen,

could you add the alert for the reverse signal as well? When the first darker bar shows up after the brighter ones. If we could get the possibility to switch off one or the other that would be great.

ucs_oscillator_-_general_amp_alerts.mq4

Angy:

It has alerts, but when I put it on 2 or more different charts (EURUSD GBPUSD for example) it does not give audio signals anymore.

I know it repaints sometimes, but I still use it for an early setup alert for my other indicators.

Thanx

Angy

That is a decompiled code, but as I see it is a decompiled code of some thing that either mrtools or me made. Will check which indicator could that be and if I find it will post the correct version (since the alerting mode should not prevent other indicator to alert too)

Angy:

Thanx

Hi Angy, think it might be something like this, but not 100% sure.

rsi_ma_mtf_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

Hi Mladen and MrTools, thank you for your imput.

I think it is another indicator. The yellow arrows are from the original.

The other arrows from rsi ma mtf alerts+arrows2 you posted.

Greet Angy

Files:
image_193074.jpg  320 kb

Angy:
Hi Mladen and MrTools, thank you for your imput.

I think it is another indicator. The yellow arrows are from the original.

The other arrows from rsi ma mtf alerts+arrows2 you posted.

Greet Angy

Angy

With same parameters they are exactly the same (4 hour time frame, rsi period 4, ma type exponential)

Files:
comparison.png  96 kb

Mladen,

Just fixed the Has Panel, third HA was missing for signal, works like a charm....STEP and all.....but still need the "NONE" direction alert, per my first request on the matter,

Please help, appreciate it.

3_has_mtf_alignment_sr2.mq4

mladen:

Angy

With same parameters they are exactly the same (4 hour time frame, rsi period 4, ma type exponential)

Yes, you're right.

Sorry for that Thanx for helping me out.

Greets

Reason: