Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1133

xo_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_1.mq4 has nofitifacion option now.

Mladen, Mr. Tools, could you be so kind to add the famous "TSD Standard Alert Package" to this indicator, please? Thanks

P.s. if standard pack does nor have the notify function, then i'll ask for premium.. jejejej

Have a great week, and many pips for you all...

Files:

I am in need of BB indicator with these condition, If candle touches or close the upper or lower line of the band should give me an audio alert and notification, looking forward to get help from any one who have this indicator or any suggestion is welcome.

#Happy_Trading

hi mrtools and mladen is indi. i got from mladen post 101 of 04-02-2014. it showing errors can u please remove these errors. ay-tpochart-session.v1.20_-_smtm_1.mq4 thanks in advance.

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen is indi. i got from mladen post 101 of 04-02-2014. it showing errors can u please remove these errors. ay-tpochart-session.v1.20_-_smtm_1.mq4 thanks in advance.

You need the include-files in post #109 (before compiling) as well .

topi:

topi

I get no errors :

You probably are missing some of these include files :

ay-tpochart-session.v1.20.helper.mqh

ay-mplib.const.v102.mqh

ay-object.func.v1.1.mqh

Copy these files to include folder and all should be OK

Does anyone knows if there is a 4TF CCI that you can set CCI period for each time frame?

is it possible to code it and share, thanks...

Hi Mrtools or Mladen, any chance to my request on post #11315 , at least for a simple email alert?

Thanks in advance.

lapigna:
Hi Mrtools or Mladen, any chance to my request on post #11315 , at least for a simple email alert? Thanks in advance.

lapigna

Take a look at that code.

That is a school example how the code should not be written.

Quite frankly I have no will to correct each and every peace of code that is made like that before making additions to it, so if someone else is willing to do it then please do

OK, thans anyway.

Reason: