Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1077

Hi everyone,

can anyone help me to make ea close based on renko color change alarm and work in offline chart.

i want this ea just close order everytime renko color change alarm appear.

please

Hi,

could you guys please add alert and arrows to this indicator with option on "current or closed candle". Thank you!

t3_trix_x2roc_clr_nrp_mtf.mq4

rplust:
Hi,

could you guys please add alert and arrows to this indicator with option on "current or closed candle". Thank you!

t3_trix_x2roc_clr_nrp_mtf.mq4

rplust

What should it alert on?

mladen:
rplust What should it alert on?

Well, actually I'd prefer the cross over of T3 fast and T3 slow. It would also be great to show vertical lines (like the corridor SSA) instead of arrows for better visibility. But if this makes too much work, I'll be happy with the arrows. Thank you!

rplust:
Well, actually I'd prefer the cross over of T3 fast and T3 slow. It would also be great to show vertical lines (like the corridor SSA) instead of arrows for better visibility. But if this makes too much work, I'll be happy with the arrows. Thank you!

rplust

Here is a version with alerts added : t3_trix_x2roc_clr_nrp_mtf_alerts.mq4

Hello everyone,

Can I please get an alert for this indicator? Thank yall for your time

consecutive_candle_range_mtf_1.01.mq4

Dan The Great:
Hello everyone,

Can I please get an alert for this indicator? Thank yall for your time

consecutive_candle_range_mtf_1.01.mq4

Alerts added to the indicator : consecutive_candle_range_mtf_alerts.mq4

Hello mladen,

For some reason the alerts are not working. I turned them on and still nothing. Thank you for your quick response.

Dan The Great:
Hello mladen, For some reason the alerts are not working. I turned them on and still nothing. Thank you for your quick response.

This is how it looks like when it alerts on my terminal :

Attaching the version I tested (the only difference is that it does not display a comment in the comment zone, all the rest is the same) : consecutive_candle_range_mtf_alerts_1.mq4

PS: it alerts when a new arrow appears on the chart

Dear mladen,

Thank you very much. The last version you posted is working for me. Bless you

Reason: