Indicators with alerts/signal - page 535

mladen:
if you check that indicator then you will see that it is not made by me. I just pointed you to indicators that work as what you called correlation

that perticular indi is different and seems to be designed to work in that manner , what i am saying is do u have an indi that does the accurate overlaying without shifting when trying to scroll back,.

lover:
that perticular indi is different and seems to be designed to work in that manner , what i am saying is do u have an indi that does the accurate overlaying without shifting when trying to scroll back,.

Imagine the following : EUUSD ( roughly 1.29 now) chart and you try to overlay GBPJPY (roughly 153 now). Now how can you bring those values into same range of values (1.29 in this case)? In short, no, it is not possible to have different values without making some compromise, and in this case it is that shifting

mladen:
Imagine the following : EUUSD ( roughly 1.29 now) chart and you try to overlay GBPJPY (roughly 153 now). Now how can you bring those values into same range of values (1.29 in this case)? In short, no, it is not possible to have different values without making some compromise, and in this case it is that shifting

Fair enough,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now another idea,, is there a way to make semi transparent charts in mt4 :D :D lol

lover:
Fair enough,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now another idea,, is there a way to make semi transparent charts in mt4 :D :D lol

In short : as far as I am aware of no, there is no way to do that in metatrader 4

Hi Friends,

Can you please make an alert and arrows on the chart as per the rules or a simple Buy arrow when all the colors are BLUE and a sell arrow when all the colors of the indicators are RED.

Do the indicators repaint ??

Sorry for the repost ..

Thanks

Files:
kybuk.mq4  6 kb
filter.mq4  6 kb
3.png  156 kb

rpasupathy:
Hi Friends,

Can you please make an alert and arrows on the chart as per the rules or a simple Buy arrow when all the colors are BLUE and a sell arrow when all the colors of the indicators are RED.

Do the indicators repaint ??

Sorry for the repost ..

Thanks

Hi Rpasupathy,

Each indicator is using all 8 buffers need one more each for alerts for each indicator.

Mladen or Mrtools

Ran into this indicator earlier this week from another person on this post did my back testing and this is a great indicator with 4 hr time frame and daily only good for taking signals within the daily trend direction of the trend it is not a stand alone but I have other indicators so this in conjunction helps a lot for my weekly swings. You need to identify if the market is ranging, bullish, or bearish before taking a signal. Reason being if its ranging you can take swing trades but if it is bullish you need to ignore all bear signals and vice versa. So as a request can we get it programmed to send emails with pair name and time frame. Mtf would be great as well. Also can we get an option to make arrows bigger or smaller. That way we can put daily on 4hr and that will give our conviction on what signals to take on 4hr current time frame signals. Thank you.

swingmaster_2.02.mq4

swingmaster_2.02.ex4

Could someone please add an audible alert to this indi - thank you.

Files:

handy148:
Could someone please add an audible alert to this indi - thank you.

Handy148, added the alerts, looks maybe interesting on renko.

Files:

Is it possible to add an alert and email alert to it? I tried to use the other forums suggest thread here is the link. Do-it-yourself alert builder kit @ Forex Factory

I'm so confused...

Files:
sr_signal.mq4  2 kb
Reason: