Indicators with alerts/signal - page 995

You can make such an multi indicator. For example 4 indicator RSI with different settings, as this indicator for example. Moving here, and it is necessary to RCI, crossing the 50 level Gyazo - 09dc1a3b80fccbb745b0434028fe379c.png

Hi Mladen/Mrtools, could you please add sound alert when arrow appears and the bar closes?

123patternsv6.mq4

Files:

Mrtools .my .friend.could .you .help. me.? .What. is .the .code .that .I .insert .to .block .access .of.a .custom .indicator,only for.a .specific .metatrader.ID.So.I .keep.safe.myi.ndicator .and .not .make .it .public.Only.for .friends .and .affiliates.

zefx:
Hi Mladen/Mrtools, could you please add sound alert when arrow appears and the bar closes? 123patternsv6.mq4

Hi Zefx, there's one with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page117 that version needs zigzag in your indicators folder, for it to work. Just for your information, at the post after the linked post Mladen posted a corrected zigzag, the standard built in version with some settings may cause crashes.

amerciantrader:
Mrtools .my .friend.could .you .help. me.? .What. is .the .code .that .I .insert .to .block .access .of.a .custom .indicator,only for.a .specific .metatrader.ID.So.I .keep.safe.myi.ndicator .and .not .make .it .public.Only.for .friends .and .affiliates.

Americantrader, there is a very good example in this thread here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184025

hi

please add alarm sound & message this indicator

thank you

gspot finder.mq4

soil82:
hi

please add alarm sound & message this indicator

thank you

gspot finder.mq4

Do you have the original source code file (not the decompiled one)?

Hi,

Someone please add alarm (sound, pop up, mail). ThankYou.

super_scalping_future.mq4

Files:

mazays:
Hi,

Someone please add alarm (sound, pop up, mail). ThankYou.

super_scalping_future.mq4

mazays

That is an arrow version of repainting ssrc indicator. Better not to use it for signals

Hi mrladen,

Can you add sound alert and On Current alert for this indi?

iinwmarrows.mq4

thanks always for your high attention.

Files:
Reason: