[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 29

Hello, can you help tie a trawl to a mashka please. Thank you.

Camille >> :
Hello, can you help tie the trawl to the mash, please? >> Thank you.

Let's get Mashka and a rope tied up

Dear gentlemen programmers, please solve a small problem. There is a good indicator HPSpeed-T01, which is the first derivative of HP. It has a disadvantage: when passing the zero point, the green bars overlap the red ones and vice versa, so that it is impossible to determine the zero point accurately (see attachment). Please eliminate this drawback (I am attaching the indicator).

Files:

genfed писал(а) >>

Dear gentlemen programmers, please solve a small problem. There is a good indicator HPSpeed-T01, which is the first derivative of HP. It has a disadvantage: when passing the zero point, the green bars overlap the red ones and vice versa, so that it is impossible to determine the zero point accurately (see attachment). Please remove this disadvantage (indicator attached).

It should help. The basic indicator redraws. And during speed calculation buffers are not zeroed. And so the error accumulates over time.

Files:

Vinin >> :

That should help. The base indicator redraws. And the buffers are not reset when the speed is calculated. And so the error accumulates over time.

Thanks, it works fine.

Can you make it so that the base one doesn't redraw as well?

genfed писал(а) >>

Thank you, it works perfectly.

Can you make it so that the base is not redrawn as well?

You could, but it would be expensive.

Hello, Could you please help me to correct the code, I can not set a specific takeprofit, it is only set automatically, thanks.
Files:

mif-75 >> :
Hello, Can you please help me to correct the code, I can't set a specific takeprofit, it's only set automatically, thanks.

I don't see a problem, it works fine.

maybe you're in the wrong place

Thank you.
Reason: