Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1298

mladen:

ANITHA

What help?

That indicator was created by me to show how easy is to make a "perfect repainter" and I never meant that anybody will use it for anything but a joke. You can not attach alerts to a repainter : they will alert you, then they will "change their mind" Then they will alert you again ... and so on ,,, and so on.

The most that I can help you is to advice you not to use that "indicator"

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MLADEN

But it looks so beautiful and the name says that when you switch on the alert, it doesn't repaint anymore /ironic_mode_off

krelian99:
But it looks so beautiful and the name says that when you switch on the alert, it doesn't repaint anymore /ironic_mode_off

Whoever added the "no repaint" part there was misleading the people - it does repaint (as I told long time ago : not once, not twice but it is a three times repainter - the calculation makes it that way)

IS IT REPAINT renko-signalam.ex4

Files:

Do you mean this 'system'? http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/renko-chart-forex-strategies/24-renko-chart-with-solar-wind-joy-trading-system/

The whole 'system' consists of repainter and renko-signalAM seems to behave as one as well.

ANITHA**:
IS IT REPAINT renko-signalam.ex4

Yes it does

hi mladen,/mrtools , can you suggest good non repainting indicators for renko chart

ANITHA**:
hi mladen,/mrtools , can you suggest good non repainting indicators for renko chart

ANITHA

Any non-repainting indicator that works OK on a regular chart should work OK on a renko charts too

IS IT REPAINT trendsqueezer06.mq4

Files:

ANITHA**:
IS IT REPAINT trendsqueezer06.mq4

Anitha, its decompiled, but from what i can make of the code it repaints.

Reason: