Zigzag indicators - page 50

Zigzag larsen with alerts

zigzag_larsen_out_amp_alerts1.mq4

In the new builds there is a zigzag indicator that has coding errors in it and which can cause your terminal to crash if called from other indicators or EA with certain parameters combination (or can cause your code to not work at all). Here is a version that will prevent the crashes : zigzag.mq4

But be advised : every time when your metatrader gets "upgraded" you will have to re-download this version and overwrite the new version since metatrader is always rewriting the existing zigzag indicator in the indicators folder with the wrong ones

Files:
zigzag.mq4  9 kb

Hello.

Is there an MTF zigzag that have this logic? First, it search all bars for the most hi or low. For example if it find a lowest bar at point A, next it search to the right of that lowest bar for highest bar (point B). Next, it search again to the right of that highest bar for the next lowest bar (point C). And so on. It always search to the right until current bar for highest or lowest bar. It looks like picture below.

Files:

You mean, it should repaint even more (since it should look into future bars too)?

whisperer:
You mean, it should repaint even more (since it should look into future bars too)?

Yes. That repaint is used in analysing multiple wave. Everytime a new high or low formed, the last leg become obsolete and a new analysis is needed.

Hi guys,

Could one of you kind gentlemen take a peek at the code of this indi and see if it is possible and not too much hassle to add 0 cross popup alert (and possibly arrows?)!?

ExtDepth = 6 on H4 charts gives pretty decent trade entries

Many Thanks in advance & Kind regards

dt_zz_impuls_slope.mq4

Files:

Weis Wave version 3 indicator

weiswave3.mq4

Files:
weiswave3.mq4  9 kb
ww.gif  29 kb

Maybe there are seniors who want to help me makes it possible to create a zigzag indicator + push notification alerts like the following picture below. Where is the zigzag line appears after confirmation of dot of macd cross.mq4.

I found MACD cross.mq4 from this forum in : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MACD Cross.mq4

Files:

hesrondopas:
Maybe there are seniors who want to help me makes it possible to create a zigzag indicator + push notification alerts like the following picture below. Where is the zigzag line appears after confirmation of dot of macd cross.mq4.

I found MACD cross.mq4 from this forum in : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MACD Cross.mq4

may be this ficture make clearence....thanks for help

Files:

after I checked, the possibility can not make zigzag indicator with the signal from the macd cross.mq4 as confirmation with the example shown ficture below....sorry for my mistake...

Reason: