Indicators with alerts/signal - page 926

mladen:
Guys I think that it is the best to simply forget about that indicator

Yes Mr. Mladen

I stopped included it in my chart after this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page613

Thanks

Mladen, if you remember i had the same thing about xo mtf and i learnt that it is nature of recalculating indicators until completing its mtf period...

pls am looking for accelerator oscillator with alert and possibly on chart arrow, pls help with a link if it exists.

the awesome oscillator is also wanted with same feature

drunkpips:
pls am looking for accelerator oscillator with alert and possibly on chart arrow, pls help with a link if it exists. the awesome oscillator is also wanted with same feature

drunkpips

Try out these :

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AO_alert.mq4

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Accelerator_alerts+arrows.mq4

mladen: alerts on this indicator please

When dots change colors. Thanks!

Files:

pls make the accelerator to be mtf , thanks for the quick response

Hello Mr. Tools, I remember you saying you had an Ichimoku that alerted when Tenkan was crossed. I searched and couldn't locate it. Could you direct me to it or attach it. It was alert on bar close and price had crossed Tenkan. Thanks! - Andy

zup alert

hello Mrtools!

please can you re-code the sound alert on this indicator, the sound on it now, always alert any time price move up/down!!!

thanks.

Files:

hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding an alert to a moving average when price is like 10 pips away (or better yet have the options to choose how many pips away ). really much appreciated . thank you in advance.

Good Day All

Can sound alert be added to the attached indicator to alert when trend indicator is displays " Strong Up or Down Trend"

Thank You for the assistance

Reason: