Indicators with alerts/signal - page 673

mladen:
mrkeo86 I am not going to post pictures comparing all the time frames (even though I compared all the time frames) but when time frame in the version that mrtools posted is set to one time frame higher, the values from the indicator you posted and the one that mrtools posted are exactly the same for each and every time frame

Thank Mladen

This is different:

Files:
m15_1.png  46 kb
m15_alert.png  44 kb
h4.png  40 kb
h4_alert.png  40 kb
d1.png  41 kb

upper is my indicator

lower is mrtools's indicator with setup Time Frame: 240

D1 alert mrtools:

I know you are busy. please give me a little time

Please help me with my indicator.

I am very need it.

Please

Files:
d1_alert.png  42 kb

mrkeo86:
upper is my indicator

lower is mrtools's indicator with setup Time Frame: 240

D1 alert mrtools:

I know you are busy. please give me a little time

Please help me with my indicator.

I am very need it.

Please

Again if you set the timeframe 1 timeframe higher on the version I posted you will get the same, that was the only way I could figure to get working alerts. If you look at the picture you will see they are the same if you set the timeframe 1 timeframe higher than your chart timeframe.

mrtools:
Lover, on the Tim Morris Ma + Ma Cross if you set the MaPeriod to 1 it will be the same as price crossing the Tim Morris mA.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNN HOW DID I MISSED THAT !!!!! :P:P:P hehehehe u r right n i will color the ma none so it will look like only tim morris is on the chart cuz i am using the moving average alert too on it which is a separate indicator that u made, but thank u, this tweak solves the problem, now please is it possible to make the movable here n there on the screen fibonacci which i can make big or small n will give an alert when price touches it, it is the final key thing to my strategy or i will have to sit there watching it as it touches puhleaseeeeeeee

Thank mrtools

But when i use a time frame i must change setup again. because i use multiple time frame and Multiple Currency Pairs and move between time frame.

it dose not auto like my MTF.

anyone don't busy please help me.

when price cross line MTF ( support or resistance) bottom-up will give alert buy

when price cross line MTF ( support or resistance) From top to will give alert sell

Thank you so much!

Please help me

...................................... Ending of the 1958 version of The Fly - YouTube

mrkeo86:
Please help me

mrkeo86:
Please help me

dude what i dont understand is...... what is wrong the sup res indicator mrtools gave u, it is working as how a support res indicator should work it is multi time frame it is alerting when it touches the candle i just checked it out, then why are u so fixated on that other indicator, sounds like u r gonna just use that indicator as ur way of making profits in forex which btw is a pipe dream which means nottaaaa nadaaaaaaa not happening

Definitely works but like any indicator it is made only to be an assisting mechanism in your trading plan. I don't understand what else can be done with it as I have tested the Mr. Tools version out. Actually just help with and put my current trading system into a more confident decision making confirmation. Don't overlook good things. Thank you Mr. Tools!!

Dear, Mladen and mrtools!

Could you paste the arrows accordingly,when he changes direction.

Files:
Reason: