Indicators with alerts/signal - page 670

no I do not have the source code of the indicator

christophe64:
no I do not have the source code of the indicator

christophe64

Sorry, but in that case we can not change it (add alerts)

christophe64:
(Purchasable content) hello I'm looking for someone (mladen or mrtools) that could add the alert push on the indicator as an attachment thank you.

christophe64

Some info found about "Compuforex_Trade_Sender" :

Is is an EA (not an indicator)

This is a quote from Steve Hopwood's site :

OT: I use Compuforex trade sender, and it works like a charm. I remember someone here interested in mail alert EAs; this one sends an email for every MT4 trade action (but you can filter out unwanted events).

Did not find a source so, still stays what I already told : it can not be modified without a source

Dear, Mladen and mrtools!

Could you tie to him sound notification and arrows accordingly,when he changes direction.

Gann T3 high low activator with alerts added posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page23

Please. Want to give an alert when touching the candle to the indicator. Sense once you touch the candle line indicator alert is given with the name of the currency in which it happened alert

Thanks for the great job you great with us

Files:

marem2000:
Please. Want to give an alert when touching the candle to the indicator. Sense once you touch the candle line indicator alert is given with the name of the currency in which it happened alert Thanks for the great job you great with us

Marem2000, that is a decompiled indicator for one and also is a badly repainting solar wind indicator.

Thanks . mrtools

., But I know that this indicator repaint., But I need this demand is important for practical

I hope that you accomplish for me

marem2000:
Thanks . mrtools

., But I know that this indicator repaint., But I need this demand is important for practical

I hope that you accomplish for me

I'm sorry Marem2000, but I don't work on decompiled indicators

Dear mrtools and mladen

Please help me add alert on this indicator.

mtf-resistance-support_modify.mq4

when price cross line support or resistance

Thank you so much!

Reason: