Indicators with alerts/signal - page 618

kayvan:
Hello

could set alarm to this indicator when H1 line Cross H4 ?

Thanks .

Hello Kayvan,

Would need the original source code.

Another request please?

You added alerts to this indicator I believe but can I also have an option added.

Would like to be able to turn OB_OS on or off and also have zero line cross alert capabilities.

Thanks in advance

Files:

cesande:
Another request please?

You added alerts to this indicator I believe but can I also have an option added.

Would like to be able to turn OB_OS on or off and also have zero line cross alert capabilities.

Thanks in advance

cesande

Set the alertsOn to true to turn the alerts on, and set it to false to set the alerts off

Set the levels both to 0 and you will have a zero line cross alerts

Of course... thank you !

cono1977:
mladen ok thanks, I really appreciate your explanation. In my trading I rule on the d + and d-under level 15 and 10. Adx I do not care, it will be strange but it's true. Honestly, I can hope for an alarm created by you for this purpose on this strange use of this indicator?

Cono1977, so for a buy or sell you want it to alert if d+ and d- below 15 and 10, do you need them to be crossed?

ps) check out this chart from what I am seeing you are probably not going to get many alerts.

Files:
dmi.png  56 kb

mrtools thanks for your interest. I need that when d-drops below the level 15 buy an alarm sounds, it should sound and notification just below the level of the first candle not every under the level. When d-drops below level 10 there is another alarm buy, always only the first candle that falls below the level. vice versa for d + below level 15 and below level 10.

I was able to express myself well?

ForbiArrows-1.02

mrtools- in post 6188 you stated this indicator repainted, but unable to test because of the missing iCustom indicators. Then in post 6192 the missing indicators were located.

Now is it possible to re-examine ForbiArrows-1.02 to eliminate the repainting issue??

Thank you for your help.

michaelB:
mrtools- in post 6188 you stated this indicator repainted, but unable to test because of the missing iCustom indicators. Then in post 6192 the missing indicators were located.

Now is it possible to re-examine ForbiArrows-1.02 to eliminate the repainting issue??

Thank you for your help.

michaleB

I took a look at he code and what is sure that the arrows are not drawn on a correct bars but one bar before the bar where the signal should be. So, in a way, it is a sort of a repainter because it shows signals on a wrong bar

Sir would you care to add signals and alerts of Divergence Petr 1. I like this because there is no too much noise when it form divergence. Thanks

Files:

Request please,

Could someone please add an alert whenever the priceline crosses the sandline or mirrorline ?

Indicator enclosed.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

All the best

Xard777

It is OK, I sorted out an alert for the indicator.... thanks again, Xard777

Reason: