Pollan's indicators - page 67

suat:

sir mladen There is a problem in this indicator. can you help me about it pls? cenk poyraz using this indi. there is no problem on he. but there is problem on my indicator. thanks sir

Without knowing the code I can just guess, and there can be to many reasons for that (shifting, limiting, zero diving in the code, wrong loop counter,... just to mention some possible reasons)

Hi Essam. Pls accept my skype.

I read from page 1 to 67. And " where is pollan? " @@

kanka,,,,,, you have to take care of this. urgent

Cenk Poyraz:
The idea to develop the ! No repaint

kanka this indi. cenk use it and there s for part of 9 bars. 9 bar eksik değil işte

mladen:
Without knowing the code I can just guess, and there can be to many reasons for that (shifting, limiting, zero diving in the code, wrong loop counter,... just to mention some possible reasons)

ı very thank you mr. mladen. regards

mladen:

Is it possible to make this indicator accurate and non repainting like in the picture?

I think it can't be possible. Since we know that the missing 9 bars are for non repainting reason.

Cenk is using this indi and no repaint kanka

Files:
eurusdm30.png  27 kb

Essam:

please send your systems

Essam:

Why are you infesting the thread with such s**t?! Always christmas tree in your chart!

Reason: