Indicators with alerts/signal - page 306

CarsonS9
CarsonS9  

Awesome! Thanks so much....I will test these bad boys out right away. Thanks a ton. very appreciated.

CarsonS9
CarsonS9  

Hey Mr Tools....I went ahead and ran these in a strategy tester and got no alarms. No message, no sound, no email. Then I tried them on a live 1 minute chart and still nothing. The lines are perfect! Just no alarms. I know in coding sometimes one comma out of place will mess things up. (that is the extent of my coding knowledge) Wonder if you had any trouble with it? Maybe just my system or something. I appreciate your work! Will wait to hear back from you.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
CarsonS9:
Hey Mr Tools....I went ahead and ran these in a strategy tester and got no alarms. No message, no sound, no email. Then I tried them on a live 1 minute chart and still nothing. The lines are perfect! Just no alarms. I know in coding sometimes one comma out of place will mess things up. (that is the extent of my coding knowledge) Wonder if you had any trouble with it? Maybe just my system or something. I appreciate your work! Will wait to hear back from you.

Got alerts on 1 min chart but will check again and get back to you.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Ok retraced my steps realized what i did wrong uploaded wrong versions, sorry about that, these i'm uploading are alerting.

CarsonS9
CarsonS9  

Tested and working perfectly. Awesome! You are my new hero MrTools! Thanks a ton!

densol872
densol872  

Swiss army modification

can you code a modification to swiss army ea, basically i need a system that can:

- Set and modify SL, TP, pending order

- Execution price = ask

- Allow 2 or more pending order

- Alarm whenever SL or TP is touched

- EA work only when there's open order

so if i opened a buy order, it auto set sl and tp AND also set pending order at whatever price i want (usually SL).

basically i want to use this with darkonix system

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180666

- Entry: Retracement if it is on the first 16 bar

- SL: 20 TP:20

- pending order 4x original lot on SL, same order as the 1st, same TP/SL

- usually i put 2 pending order

- risk: 20% of equity

- if ssl fastbar changed i adjust the pending order

i desperately need this EA i'm so tired of manually setting the pending and adjusting the spread on order, setting alarm, can u pls help me, i actually got a good result in this system ($200 to $1000ish now) but i also add BB to the chart to help me decide entry, i avoid high volatility and search for a crowded pattern on lower or high BB, with discipline this is actually very profitable

digitalsakurauk
digitalsakurauk  
CarsonS9
CarsonS9  

Ok One More Request

Hey Mrtools...or anyone for that matter....here is an indicator I really like. The only problem is there is no option to alert on current bar. It only alerts on close of the bar. Any chance of getting an option to have it alert on the current bar if there is a cross? That would be great! Thanks for any help!

Files:
macross.mq4 7 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
CarsonS9:
Hey Mrtools...or anyone for that matter....here is an indicator I really like. The only problem is there is no option to alert on current bar. It only alerts on close of the bar. Any chance of getting an option to have it alert on the current bar if there is a cross? That would be great! Thanks for any help!

Here you go!

CarsonS9
CarsonS9  

Thanks again Mrtools! Seriously....you rock! I really really really appreciate your work. If I ever figure forex out I will pay you back!