Indicators with alerts/signal - page 337

johnny2pips:
This indicator is vary helpful especially when used with heiken ashi smoothed. It confirms a longer term trade is ready. If someone could code a signal to it I'd really appreciate your help. heiken_ashi_exit.ex4

Hi johny,

Please show us .mq4 file instead of .ex4.

Cheers,

Grzesiek

Help to adjust this indicator

Pls i don't know if anyone can help with an indicator that was posted on this thread. The name is INDICATOR. I have been using it successfully with 3 different settings of 21,25, 27 that is 3 different windows. I need an alert when the 3 Settings agree. Thanks in advance. Pls note that it is the same with the fisher trade indicator.

would you help me to code an EA just say the word and i well explain it

Could somebody make this EA?

Fractal Pending Order:

1. Pending order buy stop will be putted at the last upper fractal. SL at the low bar of upper fractal. TP is ratio number from stop loss.

2. Pending order sell stop will be putted at the last lower fractal. SL at the high bar of lower fractal. TP is ratio number from stop loss.

If pending order is not executed & new fractal shows, previous pending order will be deleted.

thanks

[langtitle=de]Universial E-mail[/langtitle]

[lang=de]Hi,

this is my first post.

I ´ve been looking for a EA/ script for my idea:

there are many good indis, but they often only have a alert function. ( pop up)

My idea is:

Is it possible to creat a ea/script which can change all alerts into an e-mail ?

perhaps here is already this EA, but i did´t found it.

Sorry for bad english, hope you unterstand my idea anyway.[/lang]

Klarix:
[lang=de]Hi,

this is my first post.

I ´ve been looking for a EA/ script for my idea:

there are many good indis, but they often only have a alert function. ( pop up)

My idea is:

Is it possible to creat a ea/script which can change all alerts into an e-mail ?

perhaps here is already this EA, but i did´t found it.

Sorry for bad english, hope you unterstand my idea anyway.[/lang]

Hi Klarix,

Welcome here, moved your post to this section, there are a lot of indicators here with alert (including email) built in, if you don't find what your looking for here just ask more than likely someone will code it for you.

Please add simple email alert to this indicator.

Can a coder please add an email alert this bolli indicator and have it show the TF and currency when email is sent. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Riki

Files:

mrtools:
Rikioliver this is a version i have, did it for myself awhile back.

mrtools,

Thank you so much. Exactly what I was looking for. God Bless.

Riki

Add alert messagebox to this Fisher indi?

I am using the non repainting version of the Fisher_Yur4ik indicator. Could anyone add an alert messagebox when the histogram crosses the zero line? thanks

Good afternoon. If it is not difficult to you to make signals at color change. Thanks

Reason: