Indicators with alerts/signal - page 330

clon_tron:
Hi guys!

Plz can someone add a pop up alert to this indicator?

Hi Clon_tron,

Its the same as this indicator, except this version doesn't repaint!

mrtools:
Hi Clon_tron, Its the same as this indicator, except this version doesn't repaint!

Thank you very much!

mrtools When will they appear exactly? At the candle's open where the arrow is or later?

Try Expert Advisor Builder - Online EA Builder Template

Universal:
Good evening to all experts here, Actually i'm looking for a simple EA which is able to help me close the trade by only 1 standard indicator . I hope that i can do it by my own. That's why i'm looking for a template which is similar with it then i can edit it and learn some coding skill.

Hi Universal,

Do a search for "Expert Adviser Builder" - an online EA Template that lets you build your EA's directly online from scratch.

This is a simple but good EA template to start with and to learn coding from.

You can also search for Stochastic EA's that are already available...

Many Stoch EA's use this Expert Adviser Builder template...and you can use them to study and learn basic coding as well.

Hope this helps,

Robert

clon_tron:
mrtools When will they appear exactly? At the candle's open where the arrow is or later?

If you put the alert like this extern bool alertsOnCurrent = true; then it will alert whenever an arrow appears, which could be the candle open, but remember its dangerous to enter a trade on candle open, because it isn't a true cross over until the candle is closed, if you set it to false then alert will go off on candle close.So that being said you will see arrows appear during the open candle, but once the candle is closed if a crossover has happened the arrow will stay.

Martingale EA

hooky:
Hello guys, I have one idea, everybody know martingale but he need realy big account but the big advantage is that you only need one win to go back + something little. And my idea is use fibonanci sequence like a lot size, and rrr 1:2 with random entry ( indicator, time or weather ) and here is little example why is fibonanci better then martingale :

Fib. sequence is : 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233

Martingale ||||||| Fib.

1 |||||||||||||| 1

2 ||||||| ||||||| 1

4 ||||||| ||||||| 2

8 ||||||| ||||||| 3

16 |||||||||||||| 5

32 ||||||| ||||||| 8

64 ||||||| ||||||| 13

128 |||||||||||||| 21

256 ||||||| ||||||| 34

512 |||||||||||||| 55

1024 ||||||| ||||||| 89

If we have 10SL maybe on 1minut chart eu/rusd it is very big different between loss 10240$ or

890$ on the last trade and if we count losses it is on martingale : -20470$ and for Fib : -2320$. And if you win last trade on martingale is +100$ and fibo : 350$.

And If we dont use full lot size (1lot) but maybe 0,1 (0,1 | 0,1 | 0,2 | 0,3 | 0,5.... ) we can use realy small account for this MM Sorry for my English and if somebody have a time and think that this can work I will be glad for some EA for testing

Hi there,

Did anyone help you with your EA idea? or is it still pending?

Kind rgds

blueocean

mrtools:
If you put the alert like this extern bool alertsOnCurrent = true; then it will alert whenever an arrow appears, which could be the candle open, but remember its dangerous to enter a trade on candle open, because it isn't a true cross over until the candle is closed, if you set it to false then alert will go off on candle close.So that being said you will see arrows appear during the open candle, but once the candle is closed if a crossover has happened the arrow will stay.

Understood! Super big thanks to you mrtools!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrtools:
Hi Clon_tron, Its the same as this indicator, except this version doesn't repaint!

Anyway mrtools plz can you add an alert to that indicator. I want to use it for confirmation and extra entries.

Thanks in advance!

mrtools big thanks for your effort. But finally i found the original name of arrows.

Turns out that this is IINWMARROWS.

Can you add an alert plz.

Files:

clon_tron:
mrtools big thanks for your effort. But finally i found the original name of arrows.

Turns out that this is IINWMARROWS.

Can you add an alert plz.

On the bottom of this page there is all your page numbers a little further to the left is a paper clip with the number 2068 click on it the paper clip and all the indicators in this thread are there including IINWMARROWS Alerts

Reason: