[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 31

Eh, who would tell me how to write an alert in ZigZag code (which is in MT4) about appearance of a new line and indication of a pair on which it appeared?
Files:
zigzag_3.mq4  7 kb

Kubodel >> :
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I would be happy to help you.

Good day Kubodel. I would like to automate a trading system based on fractals and OsMA. The idea is the following: we place a pending buy (sell) order above (below) the first upper (lower) fractal in the positive (negative) zone of OsMA. If the OsMA changes into a negative (positive) zone, and the pending order is not triggered, we delete the order. If the order is triggered, we wait for the first lower (upper) fractal to appear and set S/L and a new pending Buy (Sell) order one point lower (higher).

I want to ask you for help, please, the Expert Advisor is not working on the demo account (the price does not correspond to the market entry condition).

Files:
expertq10.mq4  5 kb

mif-75 >> :

>> Please help: The Expert Advisor is not working on the demo account, in the Strategy Tester it works, thank you.

>> look now

Files:
expert.mq4  5 kb

Thank you.

mif-75 >> :

>> Thank you.

You owe me ))

Kubodel писал(а) >>
Hello, if you have a trading system and you want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be glad to help you.

there is mtz, write? on MA + haiken ashi price 1000 or more. on the forum for the second day, mtz is not the first and really not the last, not counting those on rumus in H12. only they have no stops in the terminal, only a guide to their self-writing, maybe if not mt4 then on rumus really?

A couple of months ago, one friend put forth an idea here and asked me to write an EA. I had nothing to do, so I decided to try it out. Whatever pair you put it on, you're on the plus side.

We dropped 50 bucks each with a neighbour and put it on the real. 50 extra in the morning. We got 20 off. We're drinking, and the advisor's taking all the pairs. We took some more and let's drink harder. I wake up in the morning, see my neighbour's gone and my hard drive's gone. My neighbour's locked up at home. Changed his passwords. He's making money. Ordering pussy and booze off the Internet. Two weeks later, in a state of fever with cirrhosis of the liver, his neighbour was taken to the Venereal Disease Hospital. His widow was partying for another two weeks, but now she's gone quiet. Her baby told me that the computer had broken, and my neighbour was asking me for a home.

But I said firmly that in addition now I will take only the author of the idea, and only after providing a certificate from the alcohol dispensary.

Sta2066 >> :

A couple of months ago, one friend put forth an idea here and asked me to write an EA. I had nothing to do, so I decided to try it out. Whatever pair you put it on, you're on the plus side.

We dropped 50 bucks each with a neighbour and put it on the real. In the morning, 50 on top. We took 20. We're drinking, and the advisor's taking all the pairs. We took some more and let's drink harder. I wake up in the morning, the neighbour's gone, and the hard drive's gone. The neighbour's locked up. Changed his passwords. He's making money. Ordering pussy and booze off the Internet. Two weeks later, in a state of fever with cirrhosis of the liver, his neighbour was taken to the Venereal Disease Hospital. His widow was partying for another two weeks, but now she's gone quiet. Her baby told me that the computer had broken, and my neighbour was asking me for a home.

But I said firmly that in addition now I will take only the author of the idea, and only after providing a certificate from the alcohol dispensary . So I'm waiting for the author of the idea, on the theme of morning AI blue.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sta2066 >> :

We dropped 50 bucks each with a neighbour and put it on the real. 50 extra in the morning. We got 20 off. We're drinking, and the advisor's taking all the pairs. We took some more and let's drink harder. I wake up in the morning, see my neighbour's gone and my hard drive's gone. My neighbour's locked up at home. Changed his passwords. He's making money. Ordering pussy and booze off the Internet. Two weeks later, in a state of fever with cirrhosis of the liver, his neighbour was taken to the Venereal Disease Hospital. His widow was partying for another two weeks, but now she's gone quiet. Her baby told me that the computer had broken, and my neighbour was asking me for a home.

But I said firmly that in the plowman now I will take only the author of the idea, and only after a certificate from the alcohol dispensary . So I'm waiting for the author of the idea, on the theme of morning AI blue.

Isn't that the system? >>)

http://forum.forexpeoples.com/index.php?showtopic=16373&st=0

Reason: