Indicators with alerts/signal - page 238

pips stunner:
Hey everyone, i'm enjoying trading my simple system live! . its a trend following system. i've tried my best to get someone to turn it into an EA but cant. The alerts dont come on all the time maybe bcos the code is old fashioned. i guess someone from this awesome forum can fix it for me ? the indicator is old & i modified it a little bit. it just destroyed my broker today.+1053 pips just today on 4 pairs. i need someone to fix the alarm well.it does not come alert on all signals i observed.thanks in advance. Peace

Trading is fun when pips are on the run!

I tried your indicator on different MT4s and it doesnt work for me I get some values in upper left corner but no lines. I would appreciate if you or anybody could help me with this problem.

CTMAN:
Since I'm not a coder..I may have goofed. Would it be in the Matrix VCS.ex4 that is under the above picture in my posting? I attached it on this posting too. It's the only indicator I have of the matrix vcs my friend. Hope this is enough for you to fix big guy! Thanks for the email I received on your system.

Is this Matriwhatever a commercial EA?

Besides you need to post source. ex4 are useless to recode.

Linuxser:
Is this Matriwhatever a commercial EA? Besides you need to post source. ex4 are useless to recode.

Thanks for the heads up my friends. I don't have an mq4 for this indicator. This is not an expert and sits in my custom indicator folder. I purchased this indicator several months ago as a system and the trading results are outstanding. I can't recall where I purchased it from.

CTMAN:
Disregard the above posting. I found the indicator under another name. The Matrix VCS also goes by VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1.

Attached is the mq4 as requested. Can you fix the delayed alert where it goes off when the dot first appears?

I trade this on EUR/USD 5m chart with very good success. The complete trading system is free and can be found on this link: VoltyChannel_Stop System - Trading System Forex

Again, thank you very much and I wish you many pips!

thanks 4 system

here's few channels (PC) with alerts

if it not it, hope, somebody can add alert to your volty

fxbs:
thanks 4 system

here's few channels (PC) with alerts

if it not it, hope, somebody can add alert to your volty

Thank you immensely fxbs. You are supporting the obvious when I say that Forex TSD and it's members are the best forex related forum on the www.

Please help! Add alert

Please someone add an alert for a cross here on this indicator

pop up alarm telling which pair and preferably arrows on chart

for the cross, no arrow for yellow change, blue for a up cross

blue change and red for a down cross, red change in this indicator.

Please!

Brian

Updated with better version of indicator below.

Indicators Alerts etc

Information:

I use MT4

I need help setting up alerts how to receive text and email.

I would like an indicator to text or email me when a 5EMA crosses a 10EMA for a 15Min chart. Applied to close.

I'm having issues setting up my email and text alerts. Could someone please send me a message helping me set these things up.

Brake the explination down for dubbies, make it so a monkey could follow your directions. I know this isn't rocket sience but to some the language spoken in programing is like the difference between english and spanish.

I'm trying to get away from my computer.

Thank you

A colored version of the Stochastic indicator, combined with Alerts when main line crosses the signal line.

Download here:

Click here to download

Great trading!

MACD indicator, with colors to indicate direction + Alert when a cross is happening.

Download it here

Download MACD Alert Here

Good Trading!

Reason: