Indicators with alerts/signal - page 188

Demark Lines + Email Alert on Blue/Red Dot

I would really like to test something if someone can please get the Demark Line indicator to produce a signal/alert as soon as the blue/red dot appears versus a couple of bars later when the up/down arrow appears? TIA!

MoreYummy:
linuxxser, that's what i want. thanks.

are those ma cross is MA cross another-MA? in the other thread?

Yes.

bnbb2004:
I would really like to test something if someone can please get the Demark Line indicator to produce a signal/alert as soon as the blue/red dot appears versus a couple of bars later when the up/down arrow appears? TIA!

I think I saw one somewhere before for demark with alert.. maybe different indicator with similar name.

Linuxser:
Yes.

linuxser: I found something interesting with xpMA. the MA doesn't update tick by tick. I put the same MA from MT4, and xpMA with same MA, period. the MT4's MA will update tick by tick, so for all the bars that are new, these 2 MAs are different. Unless I refresh everything, so xpMA will calculate on close.

Coloured W%R

Hi all,

Has anyone got an indicator that colours the slopes of the W%R according to its steepness?

Say steep = red, flat = green and neither one nor t'other amber?

Many thanks

Brandoni

brandoni1:
Hi all,

Has anyone got an indicator that colours the slopes of the W%R according to its steepness?

Say steep = red, flat = green and neither one nor t'other amber?

Many thanks

Brandoni

Maybe this one is for you:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176470

MoreYummy:
I think I saw one somewhere before for demark with alert.. maybe different indicator with similar name. linuxser: I found something interesting with xpMA. the MA doesn't update tick by tick. I put the same MA from MT4, and xpMA with same MA, period. the MT4's MA will update tick by tick, so for all the bars that are new, these 2 MAs are different. Unless I refresh everything, so xpMA will calculate on close.

Codersguru is the author. He decided to take that way when coded it.

W%R in Colour

Wow,

many Thanks Linuxer

Perfick!

Brandoni

Can any body help me?

I have 2 Indicators

I need someone to put it together

I don't know the codes

I need your help

CCI 8 w/alert

Does anybody have or know where I might find a CCI 8 that alerts when the direction changes. Or could some one possibly code one?

Bradev:
Does anybody have or know where I might find a CCI 8 that alerts when the direction changes. Or could some one possibly code one?

Your indicator it's a renamed version of this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177619

Reason: