Indicators with alerts/signal - page 211

BIGBLACKFEET:
Hi, I did some research about a CCI indicator with a Sound / Email Alert but I did not get what I am looking after.

This indicator I solicit, should permit two parameters : CCI period (14, 8, ...) and the value of a line (+/-100, or +/-200, ...) and it should first draw this CCI indicator in a separate panel and second send an audible alert and/or an email when the CCI crosses the horizontal line.

TIA

BBF

Did you take a look here? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176411

Sound on indicator AFStar

Hi, I have very good results with the AFStar indicator in timeframes 15 and 30, but I need add sound alert. Who can help me programing the sound alert when the arrows apears. Thank you very much.

This is the link with the AFStar indicator:

AFStar - MQL4 Code Base

Please Help...

I have two EAs that uses Multiframe MACD and Simple Moving average but i prefer Indicators with Ringing Alarm or Arrow. This is the Signal setup >>>

Indicator 2 >>>>>> SELL : Once macd on 4hours and 1hours chart confirms negative divergence and 5 close period simple moving average crosses 10 close period simple moving average down on 1 hour chart then Alarm or red arrow pointing downwards.

BUY:Once macd on 4hours and 1hours chart confirms positive divergence and 5 close period simple moving average crosses 10 close period simple moving average up on 1 hour chart then Alarm or green arrow pointing upwards.

.....................................................................................................

Indicator 1 >>>>>> SELL : Once macd on 1hour and 15mins chart confirms negative divergence and 5 close period simple moving average crosses 10 close period simple moving average down on 15mins chart then Alarm or red arrow pointing downwards.

BUY : Once macd on 1hour and 15mins chart confirms positive divergence and 5 close period simple moving average crosses 10 close period simple moving average up on 15mins chart then Alarm or green arrow pointing upwards.

I am expecting a good samaritan to help me out please.

Thanks in advance.

These indicator is very usefull

This is my first reply in the forum, I think the indicator with alert is very usefull.

Trading MM

Hi guys

now mm is a great indicator . What do you guys think using MM at only +2/8 & -2/8 as the entry point on higher time frames. With proper money management it should prove to be useful. That means we have to determine

just one point from which price will reverse/shoot up

Wait for your feedback

Sound on indicator AFStar

Hi, I have very good results with the AFStar indicator in timeframes 15 and 30, but I need add sound alert. Who can help me programing the sound alert when the arrows apears. Thank you very much.

This is the link with the AFStar indicator:

AFStar - MQL4 Code Base

Raznost Indicator Modification

I have a very good Indicator I got off a Russian MT4 website by Yuri.

Another programmer named "Nen" did the same thing but programmed it differently.

What this indicator does, is when the last candle prints(any time frame), it show up in the upper left hand corner of the screen, the amount of pips different from this last candle and the candle before it.

For example: if the last candle that prints closes 2 pips below the "close" of the candle before it(previous candle) then it'll say "DOWN 2" in the corner.

For example: if the last candle to print(not the active candle), is 5 pips above the close of the previous candle it'll say "UP 5".

All I want is a simple change.

Instead of the last candle that prints closing 2 pips below the "close"...

of the previous candle, I would like it to print below the previous "Low".

And vice versa, if the last candle to print is higher than the previous candles "high",(instead of close), this would be great.

Why do I want this?

If the newly printed candles close is above or below the previously painted candles High or Low, then the last candle to print went to the .68 or 1.0 on fibonacci Expansion or the current candle will almost always go to the .68 level(if there's not a trendline, pivot point, etc to stop it). About 3/4 of the time(depending on currency pair) it'll go to the 1.0 level.

See Picture

Can anyone re-code 'close' to 'high' and 'low'? Thanks! A sound Alert would be nice if the close is above the high or below the low!

guys, can someone make 2 separate alerts - buy & sell - in the inputs tab for the attached indicator?

Thermometer Indicator for MT4

Hello again,

Does anyone have the Thermometer Indicator? It is very usefull indicator showing entries in established trend. I used to use it in Futures trading.

Here is the formulae if someone decides to build it:

The indicator moves between PLus 5 and Minus 5. It is placed below the Price Chart on your screen, just like any oscilator.

We need Open, High, Low and Close for the last 2 days.(Bars) The reading is taken after the market`s close for the day.(Or on the Close of the last Bar in case of intraday trading).

Firstly,

If today`s Close is higher than yesterday`s Close give it PLUS 2

If today`s Close is lower than yesterday`s Close give it MINUS 2

If today`s Close is equal to yesterday`s Close give it ZERO

Secondly,

If today`s Close is higher than today`s OPEN give it PLUS 2

If today`s Close is lower than today`s OPEN give it MINUS 2

If today`s Close is equal to yesterday`s OPEN give it ZERO

Finally check Today`s RANGE in relation to yesterday`s CLOSE

If today`s LOW is above ysterday`s CLOSE give it PLUS 1

If today`s LOW is below ysterday`s CLOSE give it ZERO

If today`s HIGH is below ysterday`s CLOSE give it MINUS 1

If today`s HIGH is above ysterday`s CLOSE give it ZERO

+5=== Strong Markrt

+4

+3

+2

+1

0=== Neutral Market

-5=== Weak Market

We are interested only in Plus and Minus 5 readings of this indicator.

If the trend is going UP we look at Minus 5 to go Long.

If the trend is down we look at Plus 5 to go Short.

Entry is o the Open of the next bar. (Day, Hour, M30..etc..)

Very useful indicator, indeed.

Thanks,

Nandi

Any idea? which indicator is this? I know second one is bbhisto..But i dunno the first one.. something like "wha9280"

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/913/12724071yv4.gif

Reason: