Indicators with alerts/signal - page 99

Mano:
Anyone please? it would really help since those are the only indi's i use.

btw, i did look all over the place inc this thread again and did not find it, actually i did find the 2MA Crossover indi posted 2 times but without sound alert, also i did found an MTF Stoch with alert(without sound) but its not what i need and its kinda wired with those dots....

no one have 5min for me (if not less)?

Thanks

try this ....

k3iroll

onetarmizi:
Change the setting at SoundAlertMode = 1

Thanks onetarmizi.

Thanks k3iroll !

but someone already helped me with the 2MA crossover alert...

but thanks again for your will to help!

crossover alert

k3iroll:
try this .... k3iroll

Thank you for posting your crossover alert ind but I am a little confused about the input settings. What I am trying to do is get an alert when there is a crossover of a 7 period ema (applied to close) and a 3 period ema (applied to open).

Would appreciate any help you are anyone else could offer.

orion7:
Thank you for posting your crossover alert ind but I am a little confused about the input settings. What I am trying to do is get an alert when there is a crossover of a 7 period ema (applied to close) and a 3 period ema (applied to open). Would appreciate any help you are anyone else could offer.

The 2MA Crossover indicator needed to have price modes for the MAs.

MA1Mode is the type of moving average, MA1 Price is the type of price from the list.

Same with MA2

Defaults are EMA 3 on open and EMA 7 on close.

Here is the modified version with Price added as an input.

Also try the stochastic indicator. I added code for alert copied from 2MA Crossover. Let me know if it works.

Robert

Hello guys

I am looking for an alert/signal for every time the price touch a single moving average.

Thanks in advance

AstroGlide:
Hello guys

I am looking for an alert/signal for every time the price touch a single moving average.

Thanks in advance

You could use 2MA CrossoverWithPrice. Just set the first one to have a period of 1 on the close. That is the same as the close price.

Robert

Thanks A lot MrPip !

+ i want the stoch to play those waves for every cross side so i added those lines:

PlaySound("Stochastic Crossing Up.wav");

PlaySound("Stochastic Crossing Down.wav");

and now its looks like this:

// Alert

if ((BufferK BufferD)) {

if (AlertOn && NewBar()) {

Alert(AlertPrefix + "Crosses UP ");

PlaySound("Stochastic Crossing Up.wav");

}

}

else if ((BufferK BufferD)) {

if (AlertOn && NewBar()) {

Alert(AlertPrefix+"crosses DOWN ");

PlaySound("Stochastic Crossing Down.wav");

}

}

}

return(0);

}

and its working, but only when i restart my MT and for 1 time only, any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks

MrPip:
The 2MA Crossover indicator needed to have price modes for the MAs.

MA1Mode is the type of moving average, MA1 Price is the type of price from the list.

Same with MA2

Defaults are EMA 3 on open and EMA 7 on close.

Here is the modified version with Price added as an input.

Also try the stochastic indicator. I added code for alert copied from 2MA Crossover. Let me know if it works.

Robert

Exactly what I was looking for! As usual, excellent work.

Thank you

P.S. I reversed the open/close settings for the 2 ema's and it works perfectly.

has anyone made a EMA crossover with constant signal??? i was wanting this to ring until i shut it off... if possible

Reason: