Indicators with alerts/signal - page 139

dommogug:
Is someone able to put an audio alert on this indicator so it beeps or chimes when a new zigzag is painted. Thanks in advance.

Should be the same as this one

I would like to make this indicators keep Alerting till I close it my self , right now its alerts once only ...

my best regards

oh well....boo boo's do happen

Fxbs

thanks fxbs.....you helped me with nothing....other than to find things myself....no assistance what so ever...thanks..

this is my chart. and my system which I've developed with no help what so ever from you....and yes it works on any time frame you just need to adjust one or two things...there's only one alert I need to get...no use asking you I'll do it myself.....

keep it simple ppl !

cheers

interesting chart, Ellie, could you put clearer pict?

Increase is back - he's ZZand alert man (BigJo good at zz to, but i should warn everybody - with the girls BJ shall not be trusted!)

Fxbs, it's a time i wait too a HIGHLOW 2 ZIGZAG alarm

The girls are still waiting you, they give you tons of kisses !

andama:
Please make Alert for FNCD Signal.mq4

Can someone please an Alert when colour change ?

I hope some one can help!

Thanks in advance!

Many Thanks,

WOW! U have timeframe M8 with metatrader? HOW?

Joe, are you crazy- please take that picture off

like what kind of forum is that...

2. ask Increase - he knows what all different zz do...

Big Joe:
Fxbs, it's a time i wait too a HIGHLOW 2 ZIGZAG alarm The girls are still waiting you, they give you tons of kisses !

hahahahahahaha......dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

what the hell is that??..so,we should hurry everybody to get new girl friend???

ur girl will be jealusy then.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/images/smilies/party.gif

fxbs:
interesting chart, Ellie, could you put clearer pict? Increase is back - he's ZZand alert man (BigJo good at zz to, but i should warn everybody - with the girls BJ shall not be trusted!)

No worries...is this one better.. this one is the euro....developed a little more on the chart today...found the alert I was looking for.

Cheers

Reason: