Indicators with alerts/signal - page 39

Yes attached.

Set your own level.

Mart

Or this is just an alert without cci indicator.

you will need 2 on for - and + and alerts when it crosses both ways.

Mart

Indicator Alert ?

Has anyone made an audible alert for the Bulls Power and Bears Power ?

JoZo:
Hi,

What I need is an indicator that will alert every time the OPEN price of the current bar is BELOW the CLOSE of the previous.

EXAMPLE:

NF

H4

27.3.2007 00:00 C:1.9683

27.3.2007 04:00 O:1.9682

If you have some time to code this really thank you.

Have a nice day

Hi

I have made this indicator for you i think is does what you want???

it gives an ALERT if PRICE exceeds a perdetermined amount like say 10 pips above or below the previous CLOSE. I have just updated the display now that i have had more of a play with this indicator and i think it now has more useful info displayed. You can adjust the timeframe as well with 240/60/1440 etc and 0 = all timeframes so the info figures will change with the different timeframes.

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

You will find an example of Buy and sell trade settings

Sound alert needed

I need a sound alert for these when the values change from pos to neg and vice versa...

thanks so much

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

Heiken Ashi Smoothed with alert .. help !

Hi,

I need help to put alert to the Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator. I've tried to input the codes for the alert & sound but it is not working. Can somebody help. Attached are 2 files:

1 - The original Heiken Ashi Smoothed file

2 - The file that I tried to add alert but not functioning.

Thanks in advance

Added Alerts

k3iroll:
Hi,

I need help to put alert to the Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator. I've tried to input the codes for the alert & sound but it is not working. Can somebody help. Attached are 2 files:

1 - The original Heiken Ashi Smoothed file

2 - The file that I tried to add alert but not functioning.

Thanks in advance

Try this - i have set it up with both a pop-up box Alert & a Sound only Alert obviously you can change the wav file to what ever sound you require.

I have only tested it briefly but it all seems to work OK.

cja

09/04/2007

Bad news this Alert worked on the strategy tester really well but alerts on every tick on the live charts. Sorry will continue to look into it. I have removed the indicator until it works properly.

cja

cja:
Try this - i have set it up with both a pop-up box Alert & a Sound only Alert obviously you can change the wav file to what ever sound you require.

I have only tested it briefly but it all seems to work OK.

cja

Hi cja,

Appreciate your help on this. But it seems that it is giving alert for every bar. I tested it at 1 minute TF. Can you help to do a minor adjustment on the alert so that it will only give alert when there is a change in color. Thanks in advance.

k3iroll

Fractal indicator

Can an alert be added to this indicator?

Wgton. Kiwi

Reason: