Indicators with alerts/signal - page 207

Using the EA's

Hi,

I am new to FX Trading and am trying to familiarize myself with the MT4. Could someone tell me how to use the .mq4 files. Thank you for the help guys...

Try this thread first https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

MACD alert?

I hope to share more when I have time

Here is the Vasily with alert.

Big Joe and Valeo : You are both helpful, and had I been available would have filled your requests. We each help each other, understand no one ignored you

Stochastic with alarm

Hi

Can i find stochastic indicator with alarm here?

To FXBS - thank you for your post ...

I very much appreciate your post; I do not understand why the indicator I found earlier in this thread will work only in visual but not with "playsound" feature ... I feel I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is ... I will try to see if the two you posted might not work

Hi all.. a real quickie!

Can someone please just add the option of arrows painting on the price chart a down arrow ONLY when the Laguerre crosses down from the top level, default .85 and an up arrow ONLY when the Laguerre crosses up thru the

0.15 default level. Would be great if it painted and alarm ONLY

at the close of the candle, ie not during the open candle so if it

crosses back the arrow would be invalid..only if at the candle close

the Laguerre crossed the .85 down or .15 up only.

Can someone do??

I am not a coder for sure so I just was hoping an add on like this is

not too time intensive. It would be really great to have this alert

feature, ie only on close alert with arrows... really great.

Ooh also!

Can someone JUST add that this indicator when it alerts says

what pair its on?? Now it just will say, red shows up

blue shows up. LOL

Can it say red on Eur/USD at x time shows up in the alert instead??

Thanks!!

Brian

T3 Moving Averages

Hi,

i got this indicator (T3 Moving Averages) but couldn't find the alert version. Anybody has this indicator that come with alert? Please share...

TQ.

p.s. I wonder how to attach file in this forum. . i wanted to attach the indicator but howwww????

can someone make 2 separate alerts appear in inputs tab (one for buy and one for sell) for these 2 indis?

Reason: